𝟏𝟗 || 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦

Start from the beginning

While Maddox... Well, Maddox is quite the exact opposite.

I never believed that I could feel so dangerously attracted to a person like him, whose whole vibe, his whole essence and demeanor - everything in him it's just dark and arrogant.

He rarely smiles and even if he does- It's this cold dark smirk that makes me fucking shiver to my bones. He's rude, vulgar and so damn bad at communication. He has no fucking idea how to show emotions and to be honest I don't even know if he knows what the fuck is that.

But still, here am I thinking about him all the damn time. If that doesn't show how fucked up I am, I don't know what will.

"Good choice of book"

I heard an unfamiliar voice interrupting my thoughts, making me jump at the unexpected company. I turned in the direction of the voice, making eye contact with a boy.

A boy I had never seen before. Messy blond hair and chocolate brown eyes, not so muscular body but it fits him well.

I felt uncomfortable checking him out in front of him so I lifted my eyes to his face, meeting his warm eyes staring at me with a cute smile settled on his lips.

He probably works for the King family, because he was wearing dirty work clothes.

"Thanks" I replied shortly, looking down in embarrassment. Why the hell did I feel embarrassed?

"I'm sorry for being so impudent and interrupting your peace" the boy apologized immediately and his face showed concern, stepping back a little.

"No problem" I laughed closing the book "I have too much time for that here anyway. " I pointed at the book, pursuing my lips together "I don't do anything all day"

The boy nodded putting a beautiful smile back on his face "I'm Caleb. Nice to finally meet you, Miss Delgado'' he said bowing his head and I gave him a strange look.

"Please don't do that again" I laughed shaking my head. "Nice to meet you, Caleb. You're the first person who dares to talk to me since I'm here"

The sad truth.

After my words, I saw how his smile faded and his look became somewhat dejected as if he felt sorry for me.

Where has my life come to - people pitying me?

''I'm sorry" he said quietly, looking down

"It's not your fault" I was quick to say back

''I'd be glad to-''

"Caleb I don't think it's part of your job to talk to Miss Delgado" a cold voice interrupted Caleb causing him to freeze in place.

I looked over his shoulder to see Angelo looking straight at us with narrowed eyes.

Caleb quickly turned around, lowering his head "I'm sorry Mr. King" now there was fear in his voice

"Go back to work and don't you dare speak to Miss Delgado ever again" he ordered in a cold voice and Caleb nodded, walking away quickly without looking back

"Why did you do that ?" I scolded, looking for an answer in his eyes, but there I could only see the confusion.

"Why I did what?"