"I'm so happy you remember." Luke said loosing breath. 

"Get back to your friends!" I laughed. 

"No I want for you to talk to me." He insisted. 

"But I'm watching a movie, I'll see you when you get home."  

"Okey dokey artichokey" he laughed madly at his own line. I couldn't help giggle myself. His drunk calls were hilarious. "Olive you." He cracked up even more. 

"Olive you too." I laughed, hanging up before he could slur on anymore. God know when he would be home. We watched the rest of the movie and a whole other one. By that time, both Kaity and Gina were alsleep on the couch. I turned off the TV and called it a night.

How ever many hours later I woke to Jai, Beau and Luke thumping loudly through the front door. Jai shuffled down the hall straight to bed. I could hear Beau 'quietly' waking Kaitlyn and her leading him sleepily to bed. Where was my boy? Minutes later my door opened in what was an attepmt of being suttle.

"RUBY," Luke whisphered loudly. I sat up, putting my index finger over my lips. His smile widened as he closed the door and literally jumped into bed with me. He pulled my body right up against his and cuddled me tightly, resting his chin briefly on my shoulder before kissing my cheek. 

He smelt like alcohol so badly I almost flinched back. 

"Why did you have to get so drunk?" I teased. 

"I just love you" Luke smiled blissfully, ignoring my comment. "Do you love me?" 

"Of course I do Luke," 

"Well I love you so I'm glad you love me cos otherwise you'd make me sad," 

"Go to sleep you loony." I giggled, turning around and kissing Luke's nose.  

He fell asleep within minutes, snoring away. I closed my eyes and crept closer to Luke, instantly feeling secure and warm. His breath played against my neck, the rythm of his heartbeat putting me to sleep. Luke stirred, tightening his arms around me. I smiled to myself, happier than ever.

- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up and turned to Luke. He was sleeping like a log. I crept out of my room, not wanting to wake Luke. I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom to have a shower. When I got out I dried and straightened my hair, got changed and went back to see if Luke was awake yet. Nope, still snoring. I bet he had a terrible hangover. I went towards my bed and examined him. I grinned and climbed on top of the bed, slinging my arm over his body and my leg over his. 

"Luke." I spoke. He was still snoring. 

"Lukkkeeee" I repeated. He stirred and opened his eyes, confused.  

"Wake up sleepy head." I giggled. Luke smiled in the cutest way possible before stretching and letting out a yawn.  

"It's too early Rubes," 

"Luke it's almost 11," 

"Whatever." he groaned. 

"Come on, I thought we could go to the gym." I suggested. Not the greatest idea seeing as I just had a shower and did my hair, but it was probably the only hing that would get Luke motivated. He groaned again and pulled me towards him, kissing my cheek continually. I spun around so my lips could reach his, he playfully leant away as I reached as far as I could forward trying to kiss him. We both laughed as I struggled, playing around. Finally Luke gave in, smiling before pressing his lips softly against mine. He pulled away slightly and grinned, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. Luke leant in for another kiss but was too late. I hopped off the bed and went towards the door. Luke opened his mouth, pretending to be shocked.