Chap 5.5 Bar fight

We open to you drawing in a book of. The many pictures were of monsters. Until you heard a voice.

??: Let me in

You look around the room not seeing anything. The door opens and Yang walks through with a smile.

You: what's got you so happy.

Yang: nothing much just got a day with Blake and was wondering if you want to join.

You: where to?

(Later)

Yang: this place is great!

You, Blake and Yang were Infront of a bar. DRANKY'S a run down place with various posters and damage to the exterior.

Yang: thumpin, strong drinks, real authentic exciting adrenaline filled fun!

She opens the doors to a large room filled with people doing drinks, listening to music. She goes to a bar and gets the bartender attention.

Yang: three sunflower pops please!

The bartender shrugged and got the said drinks. He gave them to her and she gave them to You and Blake.

Yang: hey check this out.

She holds the bottle to the table and readies her gauntlets and punches it lightly making the bottle cap fly of and into a cap bin.

Yang: ten points!

She does the same to you and Blake. You threw it away but Blake kapt hers.

Yang: to your health.

All of you clink glasses as you all drank the contents of the bottle. Then Yang looks to the band kicking up. 

Yang: oooh, the bands starting up.

You see them play their instruments as some people danced. Yang shakes your shoulder getting your attention. 

Yang: wanna dance.

You: no, thanks.

You look into the reflection of the glass to see yourself reflection but had white hair, red eyes and a grin. You shake your head and look back to see it normal.

You: I gotta go to the bathroom.

You get up and leave the two girls alone. Passing three people. You go into the bathroom and hold yourself onto a sink and you look into the mirror and saw your eyes  black with red pupils. And skin deathly pale. You run the taps and splash the water in your face.

You look back seeing your reflection back to normal. You were about to touch it when a hand grabs it.

Reflection: y/n, so good to see you again.

You recoil back clenching your hand.

You: y-you are not real.

Reflection: and how long have been saying that.

You: the doctors on earth said you were my "imaginary friend" or some illusion.

Reflection: they only suppressed me. But I got ever since you came here. And when I did I had been trying to communicate with you. 

Then something appears in your hand. It was a small knife with hypnosis pendent.

 It was a small knife with hypnosis pendent