Chap 1 a new place, new people

(Your point of view)

I Was in my home enjoying the silence of it, while reading my book on classic fairytale's. I then place the book on my side table and got up then started to go into the kitchen, I pass a mirror and look into it. I rub my cheek and adjust my glasses.

I was about go to the kitchen to get a snack when the door bell rang. I go to the door and opened it to find a letter on the porch.

 I picked it up and opened it to find a note to tell me to go to the park and to a specific bench, I got my phone and my coat and went to the area that it said to go.

Your mind: I wonder what this is a about

(5 min later)

I got to the park and it was night, the street light were on, I got to the bench which the note told me to sit on.

 I waited for a couple minutes knowing this is a waste of time.

I look down at a puddle seeing my reflection and could've sworn my reflection was different.

I was about to go when a strong wind came, I nearly got blown over by it but stood my ground. The wind got stronger and stronger then a branch snapped of a tree, flew at me, hit me in the face and everything went black.

J: now the fun begins *laughs*

(??? Point of view)

I Was in my tower sipping coffee enjoying the lights of the city when I felt a presence something unworldly, then my scroll rang. I checked it and it was my friend.

???: yes jenny

Jenny: Ozpina I picked up a powerful surge somewhere in mountain Glenn, I want you to check it out, for me

Ozpina: sure, I will send out some team to go look

Jenny: excellent, I won't be able to join or send anyone with you there all busy, so goodbye and I will see you When the festival comes.

She hungs up and I stared into the distance wondering about this surge

Ozpina: I wonder what it is?

(Your point of view)

I woke up on some hard concrete floor and I got up slowly and checked my surroundings,  I then found my glasses next to me unbroken,  I put them back on and found my self on a building. I got to the edge to see it was a city an abandoned one. 

Everything dead, a ghost town

Everything dead, a ghost town. I was about to go when I fell to my knees and my eyes began to glow and a huge flood of knowledge  came to my brain and I began to learn stuff that I didn't know. how to fight, how to use weapons or guns Everything, it finished and then I blacked out again

"I'm out"

(21 minutes later)

I woke again head pounding and limbs aching, I looked around, my vision a little blurry but cleared up, I then noticed I didn't have my glasses on yet I can clearly see everything.