Swara : this is for you and your love ( give him choclate)

Kavita : ( chuckles) we are not child Swara! You have this.

Sanskar see Swara take her hand back but gets surprised when he take choclate from her hand and unwrap and feed Kavita, Kavita also feed him! She feels pain seeing them but compose her pain.

Swara : I am going home mom! I have some work.

Sujata cries silently seeing her went in tears, she glare Sanskar for breaking her heart even after knowing she love him so much and go from there in tears.

Sanskar looks at Swara going in tears and feels bad for her seeing her like this. He come in sense when Kavita clutched Sanskar's hand. He smile at her, she smile at him back.

In baadi!

Swara come home all devastated and broken! Sharmistra and Shoba looks at her.

Sharmistra:so your Sanskar came!! You must be today so much happy..( teasingly).

They knows about her love for Sanskar.

Sharmistra; ( notice her sad) what happened shona? Sanskar didn't came?

Swara : he came maa! But not alone!

Shoba : means?

Swara : he came with his love! ( tears fall down from her eyes).

She tell them everything how Sanskar brought Kavita with him and decides to marry her.

They gets shocked! Swara burst in tears seeing her like this Sharmistra quickly grabbed her in his arms and she cries hardly in her arms!

Shoba : how Sanskar can do this? You love him..
And he know.

Swara: but he don't love me maa! I was in my dream land! But today he awakes me! ( cryingly).

Sharmistra:that's fine Shona! Compose yourself! I know my daughter is very strong isn't?

She nod yes! But her heart paining. They feels bad seeing her like this.

Swara : I need sometime alone!

She go in her room!!

Shoba : I will talk to Sanskar, I can't see my shoru in pain!

Sharmistra: Sanskar doesn't love our shona maa! And by forcing him, our shona will never get her love.

Shoba ; I know but I am not able to see my shoru in pain.

Sharmistra: she is strong! She will handle herself..( composing herself who is also sad seeing her daughter like this, she know Swara love Sanskar most in the world).

In Swara 's Room!

Swara burst in tears sitting on floor recalling her all memories with Sanskar from her childhood!!
Him taking her and Uttara always in school and she always behaved like his wife because she always have seen him as her husband with dream she will marry him.

She remembered her first meeting with Sanskar when she was 8 years! Sanskar comes in Uttara 's school to take home as Ram was busy! And now he also mature (16) so now he comes to take Uttara.

Uttara; bhai take my shona also with us.

Sanskar : who shona?

Uttara : here, she is! Shona come fast!

Age of 8 years Swara come runningly but fall down, her knees gets hurt and she start crying! Sanskar quickly rush to Swara and make her stand and wipe dirt from her dress and knees and she still crying.