WHAT- (11K+ Reads Special)

RXCECEGRKTF4FJ4IG3C3FJ4JF4FJ3D4G6F5D5G6VTG6BYHOBUF7H8VYF7H7D6T6E5R8H6D

IT'S BEEN 10 DAYS SINCE 10K-

...

Just have some headcannons:

Devoun actually cares about Gorg Pag.

Only Mini, Lego, and Kreek knows about Gorg Pag.

Lego's RP Films are actually just a retelling of his point of view of the Lucella Infection (+some memes).

Even though Lego and Ominous care about each other like brothers, Factual is Lego's best and childhood friend.

Screw that idea of Russo having voices. (It was a rushed attempt to make something interesting, so i'm just going to scrap that-)

Lego is Aroace (what did you expect).

Kayla is one of the only sane people in the household.

Lego can be the kindest and calmest person in the world, yet he can also be really destructive and chaotic.

TanqR says they're friends. But Kreek says they're still rivals.

Lego can't drive (well).

DJ x Sabrina and Kreek x Kayla are the only canon ships (for now).

Kreek wears his sunglasses every now and then.

Albert is actually really sweet and caring to the people he's close with.

Koneko is slightly taller than Albert.

Mini is the (adopted) son of one of the scientists that was working on a cure to Linaeomma.

Lego can play the cello and Spidella is currently learning it.

Albert and Factual yell random thoughts at around 2-5 AM.

TanqR ALWAYS brings bandages with him.

Lego's full name (in this AU) is Nathan PghLego Films.

JP isn't Russo's father. He is the father/creator of a Russo clone and Great Woman.

BP Lego doesn't exist anymore. But TVA does. Sometimes in Spidella's nightmares. But, not physically. Not anymore.

The game, Piggy, was supposed to a joke game, but then it turned into a popular game (and a disasterous infection).

Mini was left by his biological parents since he was a "disgrace".