7K+ F( )ING READS?!

I-

WHAT?!

Here's some incorrect quotes since i don't know what to do:

Albert: You can de-escalate any situation by simply saying, 'Are we about to kiss?'

Albert: Doesn't work for getting out of speeding tickets, by the way.

=

TanqR: Don’t worry, I have a few knives up my sleeve.

Kreek: I think you mean cards.

TanqR, pulling knives out of his sleeves: No, I do not.

=

Factual: Bad things keep happening to me, like I have bad luck or something.

Koneko: Factual, you don't have bad luck. The reason bad things happen to you is because you're a dumba( ).

=

Rose, struggling to keep upright in their 1 inch heels: Yeah, I don’t really think heels are for me..

Michelle/Sofia, pointing at them and walking flawlessly in sparkly golden 6 inch heels: WEAK.

=

Kreek: What if I press the brake and gas at the same time?

Albert: The car takes a screenshot.

Koneko: For the last time, get the f(  ) out.

=

Russo: If I die, my funeral is going to be the biggest party ever and you’re all invited

Lego: If?

Devoun: Great, the only party I’ve ever been invited to and they might not even die.

=

Rose: There are seven chairs and ten kids. What do you do?

Kreek: Have everyone stand.

Lego: Bring three more chairs.

Devoun: The most important ones can sit down.

Albert: Kill three.

Rose: WHAT-

=

Factual: Rules are made to be broken.

Kreek: They were made to be followed. Nothing is made to be broken.

TanqR: Uh, piñatas.

Lego: Glow sticks.

Devoun: Karate boards.

Albert: Computer screens.

Rose: What on earth have i walked into-

=

TanqR: I'm a reverse necromancer.

Kreek: Isn't that just killing people?

TanqR: Ah, technicality.

=

Factual: Heads up if you try to make a candle with food coloring, the food coloring will just sink to the bottom of the glass, and when the flame eventually reaches the bottom all the food coloring will catch fire and become one giant tall flame that you cannot possibly blow out and the glass will start to crack and then you'll throw your tea on it in a panic and then the extremely hot food coloring will boil and sizzle horribly and then the glass will shatter. Please take my word on this.

Lego: What have you done now?

Factual: A MISTAKE.

=

TanqR: I’m gonna need a human skull and I can't have you ask any questions why.

Albert: Only if you also don't ask why.

Albert: *Pulls out 7 pristine human skulls* Take your pick.

TanqR:

Albert:

TanqR: This one is fine.

=

Devoun: Date someone who will drag you outside at 3am to look at the stars.

Koneko: If anyone, and I mean anyone, wakes me up at 3am to go look at the damn sky they will be removed indefinitely from my life.

=

Albert: I'm going to burn this house down!

K: Mhm.

Albert: Did you even hear what i just said?

K: Absolutely not.

=

That's all for today. Thank you so much for 7K+ reads! I really appreciate it. Anyways, enjoy your day or night. Bye.

(I thought Wattpad just deleted this whole chapter-)