Ch. 3

ASHER POV

***2 weeks later***

With classes and marching band practice I barely had time to think about Jeremy these days. Over the past few weeks I'd made a lot more friends, and couldn't wait to go to the football game tonight with all of them. Okay, so I'll admit, I wasn't really looking forward to seeing Jeremy play, but I couldn't wait to watch the marching band. We even had special seats as band members, so we got a nice close view of the musicians and formations. Unfortunately this also meant we'd get a nice close view of the football players. Oyyy.

So the way our football game worked was every other Friday there was a home game, but one Friday it was giant football, while the next was human football. Tonight was giant football. As the players took to the field, my spirit lifted when I took in how hot they all looked in their tight ass pants. Hmm... this game wasn't so bad afterall. Now all I had to do was avoid looking at Jeremy. Of course, Jeremy was impossible not to watch once he was on the field, and it wasn't just because of his ass in those pants. Jeremy really was an incredible quarterback. His height gave him an advantage of being able to see and throw above other players, while his thick muscular build made him extremely difficult to tackle.

So far the game was 24 to 0, and we were clearly crushing the other team. I got up to use the restroom, so I wouldn't miss a moment of the halftime performance, and when I came back I saw that the score had changed to 24 to 7. Dang... I guess the other team got a touchdown. O well, It was only one.

"Asher! Your boy was looking for you!" Dustin said.

"Who?"

"Jeremy!"

"What?"

"As soon as you left, he kept looking this way, searching the stands. It distracted him and the other team scored."

"What? Really?"

"Yeah dude. See, I told you he's still into you!!!" Dustin laughed as he put an arm around Marissa.

"I say go for it Asher. He's so hot!" Marissa added before kissing Dustin on the cheek. "We could all go out on a double date!"

Thankfully, that line of conversation ended when halftime came. Me, Marissa, Dustin, and the rest of the freshman marching band members whooped and cheered for the marching band like they were the star athletes. I mean to us, they basically were. The band sounded amazing as they performed medley after medley of everything from our fight song, to songs you'd hear on the radio today. It was beyond inspiring to watch and it only made me want to be out there all that much more.

As the 3rd quarter of the game started I finally noticed Coach, as I felt him staring at me. I made eye contact with him for an awkwardly long moment, and then turned to look behind me, hoping he'd really been looking at someone else. Ugh. I was wrong. I turned back and locked eyes with Coach again, and he gave me a subtle shake of his head no. WTF. What did he want me to do? Leave? Between Coach's annoyed stares and Jeremy's frequent check-ins from the field, I decided I'd had enough football for the night. I'd already seen the marching band, and that was the real reason why I was here. As I began to exit the bleachers I looked back and saw the coach nod to me... or maybe to some players... I couldn't really tell. Like what eve. If he wanted me gone, then bye!

"Hey Asher! Wait up!" A giant wearing a team jersey yelled as he ran up to me. My stomach dropped as I got a very bad feeling about this guy's intentions.

"I'm leaving okay!"

"Sorry Asher, you gotta come with me. Coach's orders," the kid said before he threw me over his shoulder and marched me down into the locker rooms. Oh god no! I was in a giant sized locker room. This football dude put me down and shoved me up against a set of giant lockers. OUCH. Note to self, it hurts A LOT when a 11' football giant shoves a 5'3" human bando.