Actions & Consequences pt.1 (Bill Skarsgard)

Start from the beginning

What an asshole.. he'd have a whole field day
hearing that Tessa and I are dressed in our best because we have been at the courthouse the entire day, awaiting the judges ruling because Tessa was caught stealing candy at the bakery for the 4th time this month.

"Go home Roy!" I shout.
"You're drunk."

"True. And extremely horny!" He and his friends laugh deviously and I grow extremely uncomfortable.

"Dolly baby. " He continues.
"Why don't you ditch that retarded sister of yours and come sit that brown sugar on some hard cock..
you know you want to.. and we've got plenty to go round."

My face grows red hot.
No one speaks about my sister that way.
Rage fills within me and without a thought I pick up the rest of the beer bottle and sling it at his car, creating a dent the size of a golf ball.

"Why don't you fuck heads go bend each other and get some use out of those hard 3 inch cocks, huh?" I begin to argue.

"My truck!" Roy cries.

"Get that black bitch!" He instructs his friends and sure enough Tessa and I hear the doors pop open.

No need to wait any longer..
I grab my little sister, and worry clearly fills both of our eyes.

"RUN." I shout.
Hand in hand, Tessa and I hit the ditch of the dirt road and continue cutting through the woods until we finally make it home.

I knew we'd dust them.. because we've had plenty of practice that is.

Being black in a town full of rednecks, there's been many of times that getting home quickly has been extremely important..

Home is where we find Mother.. Better yet, home is where we find Mother awaiting trouble with her double barrel shotgun.

Tessa and I barely touch our front porch as fast as we are running, and instantly find ourselves through the front door of our home.

I quickly lock the door before Tessa and I fall to the floor of the parlor out of exhaustion..

"What in heaven's name!"
Mother shouts.
"Dolly! Your dresses, your hair!"

Hard to believe that our appearance worries her the most.

"Now I know I didn't let you out of the house looking like this!" She continues.
"I spent hours sewing those dresses and pressing the both of your hair! What in the hell is going on?"