{ 16: Separation. }

Start from the beginning

"Let's see you try-" Philippines handed over the ukelele, and China's eyes widened in shock as he froze in spot. "You think I can play this?!" He whined in dread. Philip snickered. "Just try," He forced the ukelele on his lap and China picked it up, his mind spiraling.

He strummed the strings, and it did not sound pleasing. Philip burst into fits of laughter, laying on the ground as he held his stomach. China looked at him, clearly offended.

"Ah, you suck!" The southeast asian cackled. He sat up, with the most funniest laughter face China had ever seen. He giggled at it. "Ah.. this is the most fun Ive ever had in a long time." Philip suddenly said, as he looked at China with a smile.

"Thank you for bringing me here.." He looked away, into the horizon. The sun was rising, and the sky got brighter and brighter. China peered at his face, not knowing what Philip's expression meant. "You got this far. You deserved it." China replied, and he looked out at the sky. It was a beautiful sight.

He could see a few stars on one side of the sky, and on the other, the rising sun. He never knew it could be so beautiful.

"Well.. we have a long day ahead of us. Why dont we get a bit of rest?" China stood up, glancing down at the Philippines, who looked at the horizon longingly. He looked up. "Yeah. Yeah.. lets get rest." Philip stood up, accidently holding China to support his weight. He jumped silently, but when China didnt react he just left it.

The both walked to their shared beach house, hopefully for a bit of sleep.

-.-

"You seem happy. Whats up?" China asked as he puts on his watch, just incase he needs the time and his Phone dies. Philip looked at him with a smile on his face, all while putting stuff in his bag.

"Ah.. I dont know. This sudden thought of finally seeing a relative of mine just makes me happy. Ive been way too lonely for like- decades! And now, I have my brother." Philip flashed a big grin, as he zipped up his bag, not fully, and put the straps on his shoulders. He looked at China with a nod.

"I'm ready! But.. why dont we go to the mall first?" He suggested, China's eyebrows raised. "Why?" He asked, putting on a mask, and getting a hat to cover the sun away from his eyes. Philip did the same.

"I just feel like we could use some snacks, and we could definetly get some souvenirs." He suggested. China nodded, "Very well," was all that he said.

There was nothing wrong with it after all, because he was quite hungry, and they barely had anything to eat. Plus, he could go for a few little charms.

They walked outside, calling a taxi to head to the big city. It was Philip's dream to go to Hawaii and visit the amazing spots, which they werent doing, but he was glad he'd atleast stayed near the beach and visited the city. Which, was on his list of things to do, someday.

"Look at the ocean! Its so pretty!" Philip said in awe to China, pointing to the Pacific Ocean. China smiled. "Yeah. But dont you get these views all the time aswell?" He asked, saying because Philip had like, thousands of islands in his home country, and he thought he'd see the ocean all the time.

"You'd be suprised. But yeah, I guess. I just felt the need to compliment the ocean." He shrugged, turning to China with an embarrassed smile, and redness on his cheeks. China chuckled at it and looked away.

Philip sighed as he leaned on the window.

Shortly after, they arrived. "Thank you! Here's your money, keep the change!" Philip gave the driver money with a grin, and the Driver nodded with a smile, waiting in his spot for another customer. Philip turned to China, who looked around.