The Party Pt. 1

this '' is thinking

this ** is sound effect

this "" is talking 

this -- is whispering

Katsuki's pov

After a 25 minute drive we finally made it to Camie's house and boyyy was dat shittt boominnn. " Ok guys let's go find the gang" i said to the two hyper ass idiots. We walked up to the door and rang the door bell a couple minutes later the door opened revealing a drunk Camie. "Omggg~ youuu guys madee itt!" The dirty blonde haired female said pulling us into the VERY loud and crowded house. "Damn this shit looks active!" Mina shouted over the loud music "Well duh im thee one whoo's throwing it!" Camie said doing a little hair flip "Well imma get out of your hair go enjoy yourselves the drinks are out back in the big cooler." she said before walking off to god knows where.

We started making are way through the crowd of dancing intoxicated teenagers to go towards the backyard. Once we got there we seen some more people either playing beer pong or just chilling with their friends. "Ohh look the coolers right there" Denks said running up to it me and Mina soon followed. He handed us both a bottle of beer just as i was about to open it someone came up behind me grabbing my waist "What the F- Oh Heyy babe" I said turning around giving him a kiss "Hey beautiful." I looked behind him and seen the rest of the gang "Heyy yall" I said nodding my head. "Hey Kat/Hey Bakugo/Sup/Hello/Hi." They all said "Did yall just get here?" Momo asked wrapping her arm around Iida " Yeah, we just got here like 10 minutes ago." Mina said walking up to Jirou. 

After that the guys and Jirou went to go play beer pong so the rest of us went inside. "Yall wanna go take some shots?" Aoyama asked, we all agreed and headed over to the kitchen. I grabbed the shots cups while Momo grabbed the drinks "Ok pick what drink yall want." Momo said setting them on the counter. I picked Patron while the rest of them picked either Henny or Tequila "Ok yall cups up." We lifted our cups in the air before yelling cheers then downing the drink in one go. "Goddamnn dat shits strong." Aoyama said sticking his tongue out. 

We took a couple more shots and next thing i know City Girls started playing and now were all on the dance floor shaking ass on each other "HELL YEAAHH GOOO MOMOO!" we all yelled as she went down into a split "JOIN HER KAT!" Aoyama yelled pushing me next to her.  I didn't give af who was watching i went next to Momo and started twerking at this point there was a big group of people crowded around us either whistling or hyping us up I'm pretty sure someone threw money at us but i can just give it to Uraraka's broke ass she def needs it more than me.   

Eventually the DJ changed the song and the rest of the gang came "That was quite the show you guys put on." Iida said grabbing Momo's waist "Y'all can't lie we ate down shit they even threw us some money." I said bending down and picking up the 20 dollar bill on the floor. "Hey guys will be back were gonna go to the bathroom". Mina said.

When we got the bathroom Mina told us to gather around to take a mirror selfie me and Aoyama was on Mina's left while Denki and Momo was on her right. "Omgg stop cause why do we look so fucking good." Aoyama said as we all gathered around Mina to look at the picture. Momo was about to say something but was interrupted by loud knocking on the door. Aoyama opened the door revealing a frantic Jirou. "Woah Jirou what's good with you?" Mina said walking over to her.

"Izuku, Shinso, and Iida are getting into it wit some guys!" She said. Soon as we heard those words we bolted downstairs towards the sound of commotion.

When we finally made it I seen 3 guys getting all up in their faces i don't know exactly why but just seeing people bothering my boyfriend trigged something and by the looks of it I wasn't the only one mad about it Denki and Momo looked like they wanted to hurt someone.

One of the guys pushed Iida and Me, Denki, and Momo was quick to get in the middle of them. "Yoo what's your fucking with our boyfriends." I said with the meanest glare "Well would you look at that they need their little bitches to stick up for them." the guy with dark brown hair said with a laugh.

Me, Momo, and Denki look at each other before looking around the whole living room. " The hell y'all looking at?" he said "Where looking for who tf you think your calling bitches." Momo said crossing her arms. " I'm calling yall bitches who tf else dumbass".

I was about to say something but three big headed ass bitches came out of no where talking maddddd shit "Who tf are yall?"  Denki said "Were their girlfriends and I would like to know why y'all bothering them." The girl with Blonde hair and purple tips said getting up in my face.

"Bitch first of all get tfff out of my face second of all they was tryin to start shit wit my man and theirs so maybe you should keep em on a fucking leash and maybe we wouldn't fucking be here......Bitch." I said pushing her away from me "Ik you didn't just push me..".

"I think i just did." I said with a smile "Kacchan plss lets go its fine." Izuku said pulling my arm "Nahh yall not going anyway since you wanna put your hands on me imma call my parents and cousins bitch." the girl said pulling out her phone. "Ohhh so dats what we doing aii bet I could do the same thing bitch." I said laughing and pulling my phone out dialing my dad's number.

.

.

.

.

.

'they fucked wit the wrong one today.'

.

.

.

.

end~

sorry yall for taking so long i've been busy but hope you liked it.