Let's Talk

this' ' is thinking
this* *is sound effect
this" "is talking
this- - is whispering
.
.
.
.
.
Katsuki's pov*
[Katsuki's House,8:30pm]

After hours of dancing, goofing around , and the squad and the infinity getting to know each other everyone started to leave...well not everyone cause Izuku was still here, I shut the house door and turned around to face him "We can go up to my room" I say walking past him.

We make it up to my room and i tell him to sit anywhere he sits on the bean bag in the corner, I close my door behind me making my way over to my bed "Sooo let's talk" he says I just nod my head while playing with my fingers not really knowing how to start the conversation.

"Do you really share the same feelings I have for you?" he said I look over to him "Yes i do" he nods his head before continuing "Well what are we then?" i turn my head away from him "I don't wanna rush into things, I know we have been friends for about 2 months now but we still don't know anything about each other" i say.

"You have a point" he says looking down at his lap, there was an awkward silence between us that i really hated so i decided to break the silence by saying "How about we go on a date first get to know each other  more and see where that leads us?" He looks up at me and smiles 'Dear god he has a smile of an angel'.

"Ok umm when are you free?"He says standing up from the bean bag "Uhh im free friday, maybe we can meet up at the cafe near the skatepark?" i suggested "Sounds like a plan" he says smiling i smile back.

He gives me a hug which kinda shocked me i hugged him back nonetheless "Would you like me to walk you down?" i say pulling away he nods and we both head downstairs.

We walk by the kitchen and see my mom in there drinking wine "Oh hey old hag" "Imma pretend you didn't just call me a old hag again, and Hello Izuku" she says "Hello Mrs.Bakugo" they started talking forgotting i was even there "Well glad y'all are getting along but i think it's time for Izuku here to be on his merry away say goodbye mother" they both say bye to each other and I walk Izuku outside to where his uber is.

We say bye and the uber drives off, I walk back in the house closing the door "Hey Kat where you go?" I look towards they kitchen doorway and see my dad "Ohh i was just walking Izuku out" he smirks while wiggling his eyebrows, I roll my eyes and walk up to my room.

I take a shower and change before hopping in bed slowly letting sleep take over.
.
.
.
.
.
.
end~
Once again sorry it's short i didn't really know what to do for this chapter..💀