Damn~

this' ' is thinking
this* *is sound effect
this" "is talking
this- - is whispering
.
.
.
'Ahh shit..'
.
.
.
.
Katsuki's pov*
[Katsuki's Bathroom,4:10pm]

'Fuck i was not expecting to talk about it so soon' i say to myself slightly panicking i mean what do you expect my crush wants to talk about are heated makeout session "Umm well I- uhh" "Did you enjoy it?" i look at him with wide eyes before i look down at the ground slowly nodding my head.

He grabs my chin lifting my head up to face him "I like you Kacchan...a lot" he says in a soft but low voice as he leans in softly pecking my lips, I was to shock to even get a word but ig me not saying anything must have made him nervous cause he started rambling about how 'if i don't feel the same that it was ok and he shouldn't have kissed me' i quickly cut it him "I like you too Izuku".

He stops rambling and looks me in the eyes as we both stare in each others eyes we both start to slowly lean in are lips inches away from each other, as we were about to kiss somebody knocks on my room door "Bakubae!! Lee and Adrianne said that they wanted to try the dance y'all have been working on" Mina says from the other side of the door.

"Ok! tell them i'll be there in a sec!" i yell loud enough for her to hear me, I hear her walk away I look back at Izuku "Maybe we can talk more about this later" i say before grabbing my hair ties and heading back downstairs to the studio.
.
.
.
"Kitkat! Finally your here can we show them the dance me, you and Lee have been working on?" Adrianne says "Yea sure i'm down" Lee goes over to Micheal and tells him what song to play, We get into position with Adrianne on my left and Lee on my right "You guys ready?" I say to them they both nod and Adrianne tells Micheal to start the song.

Izuku walks in as the song starts.
.
.
.
Izuku's pov*
[Katsuki's Dance Studio,4:25pm]

As I walk back into the studio after my little conversation with Kacchan I see him Adrianne and Lee lined up, I walk over to Shinso and Iida asking them what's going on "Oh their showing us a dance they have been practicing" I nod my head and turn to look at them well if i'm being honest i was only looking at Kacchan i could care less about the other two.

The song starts playing and i immediately knew what song it was...It was Twerk by City Girls ik what your probably thinking 'Izukuu how do you even know that song' well i'll have you know the song was Mina and Denki favorite song to dance to back when it was summer break... 'Ohh this is gonna be good' i say to myself leaning on the wall getting ready for the show.

[The Dance]
[Watch the first part]

They start dancing and everyone starts hyping them up especially Mina,Denki,Aoyama and Xiomara but me... I  couldn't keep my eyes off Kacchan's body the way it moves was so...hypnotizing, I snap out my thoughts when i hear Mina and Denki yell and i quote 'Hell yea shake dat ass BAKUBAE!' I look at Kacchan and see him twerking all i could think in that moment was.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Damn~'
.
.
.
.
.
end~
Hope y'all enjoyed sorry it's short i'm tired asf😭