Dance Competition Pt.1

this' ' is thinking
this* *is sound effect
this" "is talking
this- - is whispering
.
.
.
.
Katsuki's pov*
Friday,6:30pm
Xiomara's House

"Lee!! Hurry upp i need to do my hair!!" Kane yelled "Stfu! I'm almost done!" Shortly after Lee came out the bathroom in a Yellow and Black outfit. "Ahhh! You look so fucking cute!" Adrianne squealed "Finally." Kane said rolling his eyes and pushing past Lee.
Lee's Outfit.

"Guys! We have 2 hours left and it takes 30 mins to get to the venue

"Guys! We have 2 hours left and it takes 30 mins to get to the venue. So hurry up" Xiomara said walking into the room with Blair and Micheal.

Xiomara had on a Black crop top with gray sweats and Black Vans
Xiomara's Outfit.

Xiomara had on a Black crop top with gray sweats and Black VansXiomara's Outfit

"Heyy kat you ready for tonight?"Eris said throwing an arm around me. "Yeah i'm a little nervous though" "Shitt i would to if i had a solo...in front of a whole venue full of people." Eris said. "Go away.." Eris just laughed and told me to ease up a bit, I nodded my head and got up to go fix my outfit.
.
.
.
As i was looking at myself in the mirror my phone started to ring. I picked up my phone and looked at the Caller ID. 'Ohh Izu!'

I answered the Facetime call before setting the phone down against the wall .
"Heyyy Babe." I said backing away from the phone "Heyy Beautiful, You still getting ready?" Izu asked, I nodded my head "Yea everyone's done we're just waiting for Kane and Micheal to be done with there hair" I said rolling my eyes. "Ohh ok well Me,Aoyama,Mina,Denki,Shinso,and Jirou are going to be there to watch y'all's performance. "Wait Really!!" Izuku laughed nodding his head "Yup we're gonna leave in like 20 mins we're just waiting on Shinso and Denki to get here." "Ok well I'll see you there then ig." I picked up my phone "Yup see you there babe, Love you bye." "Love you too" I said before hanging up.

I walked out the Bathroom and headed back to Xiomara's Room. "Ohh kat there you are, you ready?" Micheal says picking up his bag "Yea im ready." We grabbed the rest of are things before heading to the Van, Xiomara's dad bought for us.

"Who's driving?" Blair said, Lee and Micheal were about to volunteer but Eris cut them off "Kat how about you drive, cause them two will crash before we even get out of the driveway." I just nodded my head laughing before walking around the car and hopping in the driver seat. After everyone hopped in i turned around to look at them "You guys ready?" They all said yes, I put the Van in drive and drove off starting our 30 min journey to the venue.
.
.
.
Time Skip, To when the arrive.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ok Yall the guy said are dressing room his to the Last door to the left so come on." Xiomara said. We followed her until we stop at the room she opened the door and we were all in Awe at how Pretty the room looked.
The Dressing Room.