Surprise Bitch~

this' ' is thinking
this* *is sound effect
this" "is talking

Katsuki's pov*

'Ok classes starts at 8:15 it's currently 8:10 so i'll wait till like 8:25 to go and make my grand entrance and surprise Uncle Shota' I start to walk around just looking at the school trying to memorize all the places i'd to be at through out the day.

[10 mins later]
Aizawa's pov*

I'm currently waiting for my chaotic ass class to pipe down so i can tell them there getting a new classmate, but of course that doesn't happen so i had to take matters into my own hands.

i clear my throat and yell over the chaos "Stfu or your all getting detention!" and almost immediately they all sat in there seats quietly, you'd never would have thought they were a bunch of loud mouth hooligans.

"Alright you problem children listen up"i say in my usual bored tone "As you all most likely know there's a new student at UA today, and i honestly don't know why but Nezu thought it would be a great idea to have them join our class" soon as those words came out my mouth they started yelling out questions and a whole bunch of shit i didn't understand which pissed me off.

"Shut.Up" and once again it was quiet " Imma answer the only question i managed to hear ^why are they coming so late in the year^ that I don't really know but what i do know is that they just moved here from american, and nooo i'm not sure what their name is or who the are so don't ask" i said knowing one of them were finna ask "Well Sensei when are they gonna get here?" "I'm not quite sure but i do know that Nezu said they were gonna be a-" i was cut of by knocking on the door "That must be them, now be nice and respectful to the new student" i say to the now very excited looking class "You may come in!" I yell out to the person behind the door.

The door started to open and in came someone I missed so so dearly.

Katsuki's pov*

As i open the ridiculously large classroom door i was met with a class full of excitement and a very dead looking teacher, but that excitement and tiredness was soon replaced with shock and I was living for it.

I turn my head to head to look directly at Uncle Shota who look absolutely flabbergasted, the first thing to come out my mouth was...."Suprise Bitch~".
.
.
.
.
.
.
end~
sorry for the short chapter 😭