OMG SHIP!!

this' ' is thinking
this* *is sound effect
this" "is talking
this- - is whispering
.
.
.
.
.
.
Izuku's pov*
[Thursday,12:30pm]
[UA Lunchroom]

"Ok Class Go to lunch" Mr.Aizawa says, I grab my bag throwing it over my shoulder as I walk to Lunch with Shinso,Iida,and Jirou my phone starts ringing i dig in my pocket and pull it at looking at the caller I'd which said "Mum" 'Strange she never calls me during school hours?' i think to myself as i answer the call.
.
.
.
.
Izuku
Inko/Mum
.
.
.
"Hello Mum??"

"Izuku Midoriya..."

"U-uhh Y-yes Mother?"

"Why didn't you tell me"

"Tell y-you what?"

"THAT YOU HAD A DATEE!!!! WHO's THE LUCKYYY GIRL!! WHEN CAN I MEET HERR"

"Sigh- Dang ma you scared me i'll tell you later when i get home i'm kinda in the middle of the school day"

"You better freakin tell me when you get home i wanna hear all the details, anywaysss bye honeyyy love you"

"Lov-"

Call ended
.
.
.
.
Before i could even finish saying I love you back to her she hung up, I just shake my head as i enter the lunchroom.

I walk over to the squads usual lunch table, i sit down next to Kacchan who was talking to Momo and Aoyama he didn't seem to notice i was there.

So i made my presences known "Hey Kacchan" I say smiling brightly, He turns his head towards me but quickly turns away and mumbles a Hi.

A couple minutes later, the whole table was quiet but Mina decided to break the silence "Ok wtf is going on with y'all two" she says pointing at Me and Kacchan "Huh What do you mean?" Kacchan says while taking a bite of his strawberry "You guys are acting kinda weird did something happen?" Aoyama says.

"Ohh no nothing happen we're just going on a date Tmr" I say shrugging my shoulders and taking a strawberry from Kacchan's container "Hey get ya own damn Strawberries fat ass!" Kacchan yells, I laugh "Awww Kacchan don't be so mean if u want it back just say dat" I say putting half the strawberry between my teeth while inching closer to Kacchan's face, he blushes a soft pink color and pushes my head away "Noo noo it's fine you can keep it!".

Before i could say anything else we hear squealing we both turn are heads and see the squad staring at us and Mina,Denki,Momo, and Aoyama literally fangirling "Omggg y'all are so freaking cute"I smile at them and say thank before turning to Kacchan and whispering in his ear "You hear that Kacchan they think we're cute and we're not even dating yet~" i let out a low chuckle as i see Kacchan turn a deep shade a pink 'God he just to cute'.
.
.
.
.
Katsuki's pov*
[Time Skip, After School]
[Katsuki's Dad's Studio]

I walk through the double doors leading to where my Dad's office was, as i enter i see my dad talking to someone but i don't really care seeing as how my situation is much more important "Oi! Papa!" he looks up at me and his client i believe turns around "Uhh Kat honey i'm in the middle of something" "Dad this is much more important..." i say i look over at the person who's sitting there awkwardly "Ohh hi" i said while waving at the person "I need your black card" Papa lifts an eyebrow at me "For what exactly?" "Well if you really need to know i have to go shopping for an outfit for my date tmr".

"Oh ok-wait WHAT! Date what date!?!" my dad yells "We can talk about this later we don't want to keep your friend waiting?" i say, he sighs and hands me the card "Thanks Papa see you at home later Love you!!" I say running out the room before he could say anything else.

As i walk out the building I pull out my phone going to Mina's Contact, I press on it she answers

"Mina..Wanna help me shop for my date with Izuku tmr?"

"Say less Bakubae, Meet you at the mall in 20 mins".
.
.
.
.
.

Katsuki's pov.*
[Time skip,After the Mall]
[Katsuki's Bedroom]

I throw my shopping bags on the bed, as i'm taking everything out my mom comes in "Oi brat your dad told me that you have a date tmr?" I look over my shoulder " Yea i do but if you'd excuse me i have to pick out of these three outfits" she walks next to me and looks over at the clothes before pointing at the middle set " Wear that one it would show your curves and make you look like an absolute bad bitch...Your Welcome" She says before leaving the room.

*Sigh* 'Tomorrow's gonna be a longgg day'.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
end~
Hey y'all i promise the chapters will get more interesting soon just be patient😭