Katsuki's Backstory

Third Pov*

Mitsuki and Masaru were having major marriage issues, but when katsuki was born it lead to much more arguments and fights do to the fact that Katsuki looked nothing like Masaru.

One night after another one of Mitsuki and Masaru's fights, Masaru said that he wanted a divorce and for Mitsuki to pack her stuff and leave with Katsuki . Mitsuki ended up having to give Katsuki to her younger brother, Katsuki's Uncle 'Shota Aizawa' for a couple years til he turned 10.

Mitsuki came back for Katsuki but instead of staying in japan they moved to Brooklyn ,New york so they can live with Katsuki's biological father 'Cyrus Reagan' a very popular music producer/Artist .

3 years later at the age of 13 When Katsuki was in middle school he met a boy named 'Xander Gage'

They got together and dated all throughout middle school and were known as "the golden couple" they were inseparable but that all ended the day of their middle school graduation when Katsuki found him making out behind the school with the gym teac...

They got together and dated all throughout middle school and were known as "the golden couple" they were inseparable but that all ended the day of their middle school graduation when Katsuki found him making out behind the school with the gym teacher (damn the gym teacher....datsss crazy lmaoo😭).

Freshman year came around Katsuki was excited cause it was a new start, new school,new people, and new friends.....but that excitement soon went away when Xander started a rumor about Katsuki saying how "Katsuki cheated on him with multiple older men" and how "Katsuki tried to force him into doing things", which in result caused people to talk shit and ignore Katsuki every single day all the way up to his junior year.

Katsuki finally had enough He told his parents about his shitty school and what Xander did ,and that's when the unexpected happened...something that will change his life forever.

Mitsuki pov*

"WERE MOVING BACK TO JAPAN!!!!!"