New school

this' ' is thinking
this* *is sound effect
this" "is talking

Katsuki's pov*

*Beep beep beep*"Urghhh stfu!"i yell grabbing my alarm clock of my nightstand and chucking dat shit at the door, nearly hitting my dad who was walking in to check on me.

"Damn kat if you wanna knock me out just say dat"my dad says chuckling. " Ohh my b papa i didn't see you there""It's alright just came to make sure you were up since it's your first day of UA!" Dad says a to little happy for my liking.

"Ohh yea forgot about that, greatttt now i have to deal with people how fun" i say groaning while slamming my head into my pillow"Awww come Kat it can't be that bad I know your old school was kinda tuff but i think this school is gonna be different".

I lift my head from the pillow and look at him and say"Well how do you know that exactly""Cause if you have any problems you can go to your Uncle Shota he's a teacher there that's the main reason we put you in UA so you can have someone".

My eyes lit up at the Name"Are you deadass Uncle Shota's a teacher there!""Uhh yea i did just kinda say that" dad says laughing "Omg why didn't you and that old hag tell me!""I- Shi i don't even know why I think we just forgot".

I give him a look that says•bitch really• he just shrugged his shoulders and gets up to leave, once he was at my door he turned around he said for me to hurry up and get ready.

Once he left i hurried and went to go shower and brush my teeth, I walk in my bathroom and look in the mirror at my hair"gawd damn tf imma do wit dis shit" 'I'll just put it in a slick back ig' (katsuki hair is shoulder length hair maybe a lil later).

[after 10 mins later]

'Alright now time to look for an outfit but what should i wear, i wanna look cute for my first day' I look through my clostet and after some time i finally pick out something 'ooo imma wear this' i take off my towel letting it drop to the floor and through on a orange lace waist crop top, paired with beige cargo pants that bring out my feminine curves.

"Omg stop cause why do i look sexy asl" i say looking at myself in the body mirror, i walk over to the shoe part of my closet to pick out some shoes ' ohhh these would match with my outfit' i say to myself while pulling out my Black and Orange Air Jordan 4's.

Katsuki's outfit