Class 2-A

this' ' is thinking
this* *is sound effect
this" "is talking

"Surprise Bitch~'
.
.
.
.
.
.
Katsuki's pov*

"Katsuki...is that you?!?" Uncle Shota says smiling, which makes the class look at him like he's an imposter or something.

"Heyyyy Uncle Shota!!" I yell while running up to him, I jump up and hug him which he returns back with an even bigger hug " Oh gosh kiddo i missed you so freakin much, look how much you've grown" he says lookin extremely happy.

"Bitch please you know damn well my ass ain't grown im still the same height as i when left.....and i was 10" i totally forgetting that the class was still in the room.

I look to my left and see a bundle of purple hair, I immediately knew who it was.

"Shin is dat you back there!" i somewhat yell standing on my toes to get a good look, the entire class turns there heads to look at the person i was talking about.

"Yup sure is" Shinso says back"Bring your sleep deprived ass over here and give me a hug" I say holding my arms out.

He gets up and walks to the front of the class where me and Uncle shi were still standing, once he makes it over i immediately pull him into a tight hug.

"Jeez your still hella short" he says laughing "You m-" i stoppped what i was saying when i realized the class was still there looking confused and dumbfounded.

"Oh i dead forgot y'all were here lmao" they all just kept staring at me some were looking with amusement some looks of confusion and some dirty looks but i didn't really pay any mind to those people, seeing as how i was use to it.

"Waddup y'all the name's Katsuki Bakugo" i say while waving at them...and i kid u not it was quiet one minute the next pure chaos, questions just flying everywhere which was lowkey pissing me off so i yelled at them to shut up and surprisingly they went quiet.

"ok now that y'all don't sound like Times Square during New years y'all can ask me questions one-by-one" i say kinda curious on what they were finna ask, some of them raise there hands i look over the hands and point at a girl with green long hair who is lowkey kinda ugly and looks like a frog(no hate to tsu i love tsu she's adorable but this is just for the book🫶🏽) "You with the long green hair" "The names Tsu" She says kinda rudely, i gave her a fake smile and told her to continue "How do you know Mr.Aizawa and Shinso?" "Ohh Shinso's my cousin and Uncle sho is my mom's little brother" I say smiling.

She just nods her head and tried to hide her her roll thinking i wouldn't see it.. i very much didnt say shit, i look to pick someone else and peep the yellow haired boy from the mall yesterday raising his hand so i picked on him "Omggg your the dude from the mall right?!" he yells at excitedly "Uhh yea dat would be me" i scratching the back of my neck "Dudee your fit was so cute yesterday along with the one ur wearing now omggg it's so fireeee!!!" i look at where the voice came from and was meet with the pretty pink haired girl from yesterday "Oh thank you lol" she nods her head, i look next to her at a boy with really shitty red hair 'did he think ate wit dat hair style' i think to myself trying to hold in my laugh i pick him curious on what he would say.

But i quickly regretted my decision when he had the audacity to "Damn your bad asf you single~" he said biting his lip while looking me up and down, i scoffed and said "See i hate boys like you , all y'all do is give off munch energy get a grip shitty hair" i say rolling my eyes.

I hear some people in the class laugh while the shit face red head growls at me "Dude what are you a dog tf you growling at me for like damn" the class erupts into laughter while gets embarrassed and he just grabs his stuff and storms out the room.

"Anygaysss anymore questions?" "What part of american did you come from" i look over at the person who spoke and was met with a boy with shiny blonde hair and pretty purple eyes " Oh i came from Brooklyn, New york" the boy nods his head "Alright class now let's get into the lesson kat you can sit....."Uncle sho says looking around "You can sit in the front right there"Uncle Sho says pointing.

I nod my head walking over to the seat i sit down putting my backpack on the back of my chair, Uncle sho starts the lesson i try to focus but i can feel someone staring into my soul but i just try to ignore it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
end~