The Infinity

this' ' is thinking
this* *is sound effect
this" "is talking
this- - is whispering
.
.
.
.
.
Izuku's pov*
[Monday,8:05am]

I walk into class and see everyone in groups on there phone 'What's going on?' i shrug walking over to my desk, as I sit down pulling out my notebook out i over hear one of my classmates talking about a new member 'New member of what?' I look up and notice Kacchan's not in at his desk i just shrug it off thinking he's late or something.

[Lunch, 12:30pm]

As i'm sitting at the table with the squad i remember the conversation i overheard earlier this morning so i decided to ask them about it "Hey guys what's this new member thing everyone talking about?" "I don't but when i asked a random girl about it she just told me to look up something called The Infinity and look at the latest video" Aoyama says munching on some apple slices(Stop cs Apple slices be busssinnnn🙌🏽) "The Infinity is a really popular dance group almost all of Japan and America knows about them how tf do y'all not know!!!" Mina yells.

We look at her and shrug she sighs while shaking her head "Y'all are coming over to my house and your watching their newest video with me since i haven't seen it yet" and with that we all nod going back to what we were doing.

[Time skip to after school]

Were all sitting on Minas couch waiting for her to get back with some drinks "Aii y'all im back" she sits the drinks down on the coffe table "I'm so excited to see the new member they must be really good if they can make it into the group" Mina says grabbing the remote and going onto Youtube "Soo Mina how many people are in this ' Infinity ' group" Momo says cuddling up against Iida "Well there was 7 but sense there's a new member it's 8 now...Oooo found it yall ready?" We all nod looking up at the Tv.

Mina presses play as the Video starts you can see 8 people lined up 3 on one side and 4 on the other but the 1 in the middle you can't really see their face "Omgg there in the middle is the new member!" Mina says yelling in excitement.

As the music starts to play the new member slowly starts to lift their head up...."KATSUKI!?!" we all yell when the new member finally fully lifts their head revealing themselves to be the one and only Katsuki Bakugo...OUR KATSUKII.

"HOLYY SHITTT KATSUKI's THE NEW MEMBER!!!!" Mina yells, we all stare at the screen in complete shock as we watch Katsuki dance "Woww no wonder people are going crazy about him his dance skills are amazing!" Denki says.

As we were still watching the original group members go off screen leaving Katsuki to do a solo 'Damn..' I say to myself as i watch the way Katsuki moves his body to the music.

[When the video ends]

"OMGGG DAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING I CAN'T BELIEVE KATSUKI's IN THE INFINITY THISSS IS SO COOLLLL!" Mina says while jumping around the room "So that's what he meant when he said he had a video to record" Shinso says "I guess he really wasn't lying when he said there's a lot we don't know about him" we all laugh.
.
.
.
.
[The Dance Video]
[only watch the first part of the video]

.
.
.
.
.
end~
Hope y'all liked this chapter cause i honestly didn't know what else to write after they watched the video😑