"You look beautiful D" my Dad says as I walk down the stairs.

I see everyone in their midsummer attire, Dad was wearing a light grey suit and Blaire was in pale yellow dress, her hair was pinned up with a floral crown on top, Dad clearly letting Mum have the spotlight tonight.

"You do look lovely my darling" Mum adds to Dad's comment, I smile in response, getting my sliver heels on to finish the look. 

I head towards the car waiting for it be unlocked, Dad unlocks it whilst carrying both the boys, I climb in, taking a breath, I was quite nervous to how this night will plan out, as each night since I've been here something happens.

We arrived at the country club, it was decorated with different coloured flowers and wooden canipes that had hanging vines -wow - we headed in playing our role as the picture perfect kook family, not two seconds in and I'd already been abandoned.

- Blaire and Leo had already engaged in conversation putting on their best smiley faces and the boys had run off with some other kids - great - I walked around for a bit trying to recognise some faces - nothing - all I found was a waiter holding a tray of champagne - that will do

"Thank you" I smiled.

I look up as cheers filled the crowd, I turn my attention to the family walking through the doors -The Cameron's- Rose and Ward held hands giving a few waves to people as if they were royalty, Sarah and Rafe followed behind glumly, he was wearing a baby blue suit with his hair slicked back I gulped.

Sarah looked gorgeous in her white summer gown with a flower crown matching - Rose and mum clearly went on a shopping trip - once the crowd had settled down returning back to their own conversations.

I pushed my way to the front to get Sarah grabbing another glass for her on my way through. As I got to the front she spotted me I raised the glasses making her giggle just as Topper grabbed her arm pulling her to the side.

I held back pretending to be distracted by something whilst subtly trying to eavesdrop on their conversation, all I could make out was Topper practically interrogating her, he eventually cease fire and Sarah made her way down.

"Hey what was that ab-" I was cut off by her taking a glass and downing it.

"Don't even ask" she replied, I grabbed her hand.

"Come on let's go get drunk" I smiled. 

"Please" she said taking the other glass from me.

After an hour of sneaking drinks to Sarah and avoiding our parents we found ourselves dancing, we laughed as we spun each other around most likely making a show of ourselves.

"Hey that's Pope" I pointed as I partially stumble over to him.

"Hey !" I pulled him into a hug.

"er hey" he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Whats wrong with you?" I laughed. 

"Have you seen JJ" my face dropped.

"Have you not ?" he shook his head in response.

"Well where is he?" I questioned .

"He was arrested" he mumbled.

"WHAT?" I shrieked turning a few heads, Pope pulled me down further into the empty grassed area to explain.

"Topper did this?" I seethed.

"Yeah but Daisy-"

I stormed away leaving him to go find Top, the alcohol clouding my better judgement I pushed past many people dancing not giving a shit if they were effected until I managed to make a waiter stumble.