The women hit her head on mine playfully " say it back" she said and a giggle left my mouth.. I shrug and continued to walk her arms are still around me while she is following me , I turned around to see her face-

" get up sir" and my eyes flung open when I felt a hard slap on my cheek, it was yoongi hyung who slapped me while Kang was the one who was trying to wake me up... " you broke my dream" I complained, I was about to see the face of women in my dream.

He raise his eyebrows looking at me and Kang's position, then I noticed my arms wrap around her waist , cheeks pressed on her upper chest while she is stiffen, her hands are sweaty against mine.

I quickly removed my arms from her waist groaning and untangled our fibgers, I moved away and then I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder, yoongi hyung walk out with pissed expression and cold eyes glaring at Kang, but she didn't noticed it.

" I'm sorry" I apologize and stand up telling her to move and let me walkout, almost whole bus is empty" y/n help accompany me till hospital-" I get cut off by jin hyung " leave the poor women alone she is tired, I'll help" he said and she smile at him in gratitude, didn't look at my side.

I noticed her face which didn't look tired at all, she is looking normal " thank you" I Said before she walk away and I followed her figure but jin hyung blocked my view " come on kook, let you get to doctor and then we'll see what to do with Jeune"I nodded in response, blushing at the fact I just slept with her, what the heck Jungkook it sound so wrong.

☆☆☆

Y/n's pov

Throwing my sports bag at ground and kicked the shoes at side, I sat down and drink the cold water, try to keep my mind empty.. try to remove his fingers roaming my body.. " fuck " I cursed, I'm okay with normal skinship but it wasn't normal one, he isn't normal.

I shook my head and walk in washroom to take shower, remove this disgusting feeling , I start striping.. left myself completely naked, as I stare at my body.

A chuckle left," you'll be afraid if you ever see this" I Said pointing at myself, my arms, thighs ... every skin inch is covered with scars, horrible scars.. Major think I don't know what he is doing, the thing is I don't want to know, there is not point of knowing.

I bite my lips when my fingers met my right thigh, the worst scar of my life, I closed my eyes I don't want to look at it.. crying is something I left in the journey and now all I do is make other cry.. cold water dripping down my body and pleased sigh left from my mouth.

I rubbed myself, especially the places where he touched me, I want to throw out this feelings, after like an hours I step out of shower wrapping myself in towel and plop myself on bed.

Inhaling and exhaling sharply I looked at ceiling, many thoughts are revolving my mind especially Major Jeon, he is damm annoying.. I'm reconsidering joining military, I just want to kill him.

I tossed on my bed, and bring my phone checking if any network is there but no there is no signal, today is worse day, first major and now network" fuck you Major " I Said punching the pillow hard in anger.. but I can't do anything against him not yet.

☆☆☆

Few days later

"Y/n" it's major who called my name, he didn't left any chance to make me furious, we just Finnished our training for day and here he is following me like a baby following their parents, why on the earth I compared him with babies, they aren't prevert. He is not training us work a week because of his injury but he does come at evening for a walk.