Chouzetsu/Turbo Jealous Shu Kurenai x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I am fine Fubuki."

I can't let him see me glaring at Valt and (Y/N). What would he think about his coach?

To my relief, he believed me and turned back to talking with Ranjiro and Aiger. I turned to look at Valt and (Y/N) who were still chatting happily.

That was enough for me. I went closer to the duo as I asked with a 'polite' smile on my face,

"Hey (Y/N), how'd you end up coming here with Valt?"

"I came here because I was also worried about Aiger's growing corrupt resonance."

"Oh..."

Was all that came out of my mouth. But I still couldn't understand how she ended up with HIM of all people. Valt is staying in BC Sol in Spain while she's staying in Japan, right? Then how'd this happen?!

"Hey Aiger wait!-"

The three of us turned our heads to see Aiger running away with Ranjiro not too far behind and Fubuki watching with a worried face and his hand extended to the maroon haired boy.

"What happened?"

Valt asked as Fubuki sighed and responded,

"Nothing serious. Aiger just got mad again because we'd mentioned about his resonance with Achilles is getting corrupt."

"So, he just ran away in anger?"

(Y/N) asked and Fubuki nodded in response as we all exchanged glances of worry. I was about to say something but Valt interrupted in between,

"Let's leave him alone for sometime. I also need to find Hyde. I have to challenge him to a battle."

"Wait?- Really? You're gonna battle Hyde?"

Fubuki asked in surprise as I looked at him and we exchanged knowing looks. I know he's going to challenge him with his new Turbo beyblade.

"Yup! Valtryek and I are Turbo set to battle him and Dread Hades!"

He said cheerfully as he excitedly picked up his backpack and marched on to search for Hyde. (Y/N) followed behind him, much to my dismay.

Without wasting another second, I followed her as Fubuki followed me close behind.

A while later:
Third person's or No one's P.O.V.

The four of them had reached the battle stadium of the Dread Tower as Fubuki had found himself a seat in the sidelines while Valt was being given last minute tips and strategies for his battle. Aiger and Ranjiro were still nowhere to be seen.

"So you understood, right? Dodge Hades for the initial moments of the battle before he's overconfident enough to let down his guard. And that's when you'll-"

"And that's when I'll go in with my Turbo Rush Launch!"

The blunette cut off the albino in the middle as Shu deadpanned and (Y/N) just sweatdropped. No matter how old Valt gets, the excitement and spark of the wonder boy never fades away.

"Oh! And Valt!"

The (h/c) haired girl called out to him as the chocolate brown eyes of the boy looked at her and she went closer to him before giving him a peck on his cheek.

That was it for Shu. The girl he'd always had a crush on just kissed HIS BEST FRIEND right in front of HIM. He gritted his teeth in anger and jealousy as she pulled away and winked at the blunette,

"That was for good luck in the battle."

Valt, the boy who'd never been kissed by anyone except his parents and siblings, had a bright tomato red face by now. He just stood frozen on his spot, not knowing what to say or do.