'That... That I'm not like them, but I kinda am?' you said, frowning. Lady nodded.

'And what do you remember?' she asked. Flashes of your dreams appeared in front of your eyes.

'I... It's kinda hard to explain...' you said hesitantly.

'Try it,' Lady encouraged you.

'I remember... Watching them... Their lights... I had to wait for some reason,' you said, thinking hard. Lady nodded as you talked. 'I... I remember.. really wanting to be with them... they... they needed help?' you decided, looking at her questioningly, hoping any of it would make sense to her.

'Very good, really impressive,' she said, 'you really are advanced for your age.' She paused for a moment. 'Well, you already kind of have the answer,' she said. You raised your eyebrows.

'How long have you been with them?' she asked.

'They found me the moment I arrived,' you answered instantly. Lady whistles between her teeth.

'Lucky you, it took me ages to find mine. Anyway, that means you have about three-four years with them, right?' she said. You nodded quickly. 'And what has happened since then?'

You shrugged, not being able to think of anything.

'Come on; you must've seen something happen. Maybe something in their relationship with Humans, or each other, or themselves?' Lady suggested. The memory of Minho making his cap float mid-air suddenly popped into your mind.

'Well, some of them got new powers,' you said, unsure if it was the answer he was looking for. Lady raised her eyebrows at you, stunned.

'Oh my, already?' she said, impressed.

'Is that bad?' you asked, feeling nervous now.

'No, no, not at all,' Lady said swiftly, laughing. 'It's good, great even.' Her words made your chest swell slightly with a sense of pride.

'But you still have no idea what you are?' she asked curiously. You shook your head. 'Well then, it's hard to say specifically what we are. I mean, we aren't gods like they are, but we are god-like, so most just call us Goddesses. Others call us guardians or leaders, and I've even heard someone use the word "managers" for our kind, but I feel that doesn't really grasp the depth of our role.' Lady said decisively. 'But for the sake of definition, I will simply call us Goddesses, as it's easiest,'

You nodded quickly, hanging on to her words for dear life.

'So, Goddesses are, as far as I know, always female, hence the name, as are Gods, once again, as far as I know, always male. Goddesses come in all kinds of forms. I have met some that came in the form of mothers, sisters, lovers, friends, and even daughters. Not to say that they were actually blood-related, that is, but it describes the role they played in the life of their Gods,' Lady explained.

'Which one are you?' you asked curiously, already knowing very well in which category you would fall. Lady smiled mysteriously.

'The role a Goddess plays depends on who she is as a person, and it is essential to the bond she has with her Gods,' Lady continued. She hadn't answered your question, and you realised that asking might have been a little too personal, so you quickly changed your attitude.

'So, our role depends on the group we're with?' you asked quickly.

'No,' Lady said, shaking her head. 'Your role is something you have in you. It is something you yourself have decided long before you pick your group.'

'We pick our group?' you repeated her words.

'We do,' Lady said with a smile. 'It's a common misconception that they pick us or that we are assigned to them, but that's not at all the case. When we're still in our original state of being, we will form our own personality. Then we will pick our group. This is unlike the Gods, who don't form personality until they go to earth,' she explained.