Ch. 67 - Confiding

A/N: 2nd chap since the new year with over 2000 words. Yay me! Maybe that's why it took me so long. I just write and add on until my chapters come to a natural stopping point so I never know how long they're gonna be until they're done...
Have fun reading!

Midoriya POV

     The three of us headed off to Hitoshi's dorm first, finding Midnight, Shota and Cementoss already there. Shota told me that Hizashi had to stop by his studio to set some stuff up for his radio show tomorrow, and that he'd be back in about half an hour.

     "By the way, I've spoken to Nezu about your dorms since they were created this year, and we don't have a precedent to go off of. He informed me that your class will be staying in the 1-A building for the next two years of schooling. The same goes for other classes in other buildings."

     That'll allow students to leave things in their rooms over the summer, and students who did major renovations won't have to go through the trouble of reverting them back and doing it again each year. This seems like a very kind convenience on Nezu's part. I wonder if he has some other motive, considering how he is.

     "This means that students will also be allowed to spend time in their dorms over the summer, especially if they're making use of the schools facilities like the gyms. The only change will be the replacement of the 1-A sign on the front of the building." Shota spoke to Hitoshi, Todoroki, and I. With that he got to work with the rest of the teachers.

     I glanced at Todoroki, remembering how he had completely transformed his room at the beginning of the year. As usual, it was hard to read his face, but he seemed satisfied at the news that he wouldn't have to tear it all down and do it again in a few months.

     I switched my focus to Hitoshi and he was already looking back at me, a small smile on his face. If I didn't know better I'd say he was trying to conceal his excitement over it. Does that mean he doesn't mind sharing a room with me for the rest of our time at UA? I smiled back.

     We watched as the adults took apart the biggest pieces of furniture piece by piece, including the desk that fit through the doorway but not quite into the dorm's elevators.

     Soon, the bedframe and desk were deconstructed and delivered to our new room. The pros were currently there setting everything back up while Todoroki, Hitoshi and I went through the old room, shoving everything into bins to transport it.

     I had just gotten the lid to shut on his bin of clothes while todoroki put everything in the bathroom into a bag. I turned to see Shinso pulling out a stash of coffee pods and tea bags from who knows where, dropping them into the bin with his coffee machine.

     "Uhm, Hitoshi?"

     "What's up?"

     "...it's nothing. Nevermind." I thought back to earlier when I saw Kacchan go up to Hitoshi. It's none of my business what they talked about. I shouldn't be asking that kind of thing.

     "What is it? It looks like it's bothering you." He looked concerned. Well now I have to ask.

     "Kacchan didn't threaten you earlier, did he? During training, I mean. I saw him come up to you, but..." I rubbed my arm.

     "Oh, it sounded kind of like a threat but I wasn't really sure what he was threatening. He just told me that I better be taking good care of you, or something like that." I wore an expression of surprise.

     "But why?" I ask dumbly.

     Hitoshi shrugs. "My guess is he feels guilty, based on the past between you two. Who am I to know though." He sighs. I let the conversation end there.