Ch. 35 - standing

A/N: I'm sorry I'm so late, I haven't had much time to write recently. luckily I have a few prewritten chapters prepared for this situation so you guys get a double update today and both of them are a bit longer than my usual chapters.
Have fun reading!

Izuku POV

I immediately feel more comfortable when Shinso enters my room with me, and it makes the memories playing in my head much more bearable. I don't want to think about any of it right now. I could ask Shinso to do the thing he did last time with his quirk, but I don't want to bother him and I would be wasting everyone's time. Shota and Hizashi probably have other things to do today, it's only 3 in the afternoon. Instead, I glance around my room.

Compared to my dorm, it's pretty empty, though it still has an abundance of all might merch, and a lot of my weekend clothes. I reach to grab my suitcase from under my bed but Shinso stops me, silently pulling it out himself. He lays it on my bed and unzips it, before walking over to my closet and opening the door.

"Do you want all of it?" He asks.

I nod my head silently. I actually have a lot of old clothes in there that I don't really want anymore, but I don't want to bother anyone by having to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe. Most of the clothes in there are two or three years old, because when I was younger I used to prefer a lot of baggy clothing and now it fits me normally. I've never had a reason to get new clothes aside from every now and then.

I watch as Shinso begins pulling clothes out of the closet and laying them on the bed next to the suitcase, but when I go to help he just shoots me a look that tells me he better not see me doing any work.

Itching to do something, I go back to looking at all the posters on my walls. Most of them are just cheap ones that have hundreds of copies but I have two that I didn't bring to the dorms because they were both pretty special, one was part of a celebration of All-Might's fifth year as number one hero in Japan and the other was a one of a kind. Both would probably go for several hundred dollars, and I want to take them with me to give to someone else who would appreciate them more than me.

It's time I stop acting like a fanboy anyways, he's my mentor and teacher now, and I am his successor. I can't keep putting him on this unreachable pedestal if I'm going to be as successful as him one day. That doesn't mean I can't admire and look up to all might, but treating him like a god isn't going to do me any good. It's probably not healthy anyways.

I look over to see that Shinso has almost finished packing my clothes, which take up about half the suitcase, before I realize my underwear were included in those clothes. In mere seconds my face feels like it's flaming and I'm panicking. My crush saw my underwear. He touched them. I want to curl into a ball and cease to exist. Why me?

But of course he looks over at me with those beautiful eyes of his while I'm in the middle of my panic and he rushes over to me in concern, pushing some of my hair back from my eyes with his fingers, making everything worse. You're too close. All I can see are your eyes and your eyelashes and your flawless pale skin. Oh, and those lips that look so kissable and that gorgeous jawline and your hair that magically defies gravity. When you thread your fingers through my hair like that it sends shivers down my spine and I don't want it to stop. Not to mention that all of those things have nothing on how amazing you are inside. You are literally the definition of perfection and I would do anything for you. If you told me to literally kill a man, I would do it no questions asked.

"-oriya?"

I'm snapped out of my thoughts and come face to face with Shinso, staring deeply into his eyes.