After Marlo and Erica arrive at the school, Marlo sends Erica in obviously being she's graduated and it would look weird a grown woman going into the school, after a good fifteen minutes of waiting and checking her phone.

Erica and Jackson come back out, more Erica dragging a scared and confused Jackson out of the school; Erica throws Jackson into the back of Marlo's car and gets in the passenger smiling at Marlo.

"Okay let's do this" Marlo says sending Derek a text message saying they're on their way back to the abandoned train station and to be ready for the plan.

A petrified Jackson sits in the back of the car looking at both the woman in the front seats; "What the hell is going on? I hope you both know my father's a lawyer" Jackson snarls at them.

"Oh cool, daddy's a lawyer? I'm a vampire; Jackson, get over yourself" Marlo snarls back at the spoilt teenage boy.

Jackson immediately shuts up actually growing quite scared of the grown vampire in the drivers seat.

"Ah, peace and quiet, it's nice" Erica laughs at Marlo's comment as they continue driving to the location where the Derek, Isaac are waiting.

They arrive at the abandoned train station and drag Jackson into the building for the males to deal with; "Umm can one of you help us drag this spoilt brat into the area Derek is please" Marlo calls out.

Isaac immediately rushes out and helps the girls as Marlo makes sure her nails aren't snapped or broken; walking into the room where Derek is.

"Where is he?" Derek asks from the corner; "Erica and Isaac are bringing him don't worry, I didn't want my brand new nails to snap" Marlo says flexing her nails at the male.

Derek just smiles and laughs quietly to himself, Isaac and Erica bring Jackson into the train area for Derek to examine him.

"What happened to you on the night of the full moon?" Derek asks; "What? Nothing; nothing happened" Jackson says angrily towards the alpha.

Derek looks up unfazed at Jackson while the boy looks at him fearfully; "You're lying" Derek states while preparing himself with a glove to handle the broken glass that is currently sitting on his lap.

"No - wait, I can-I can prove it, I taped myself" Jackson says receiving laughs from those in the abandoned station; "You taped yourself?" Isaac asks smirking.

"Yes, it was the full moon and maybe while you were curled in the corner have an existential crisis about turning into a monster, I was preparing for the so-called gift your big, bad alpha promised me, and what did I get? Nothing! You want proof? Let me get the video" Jackson says to the werewolves and looking directly at Derek and Marlo.

Derek looks at Marlo tilting his head in question; Marlo just rolls her eyes; "No, I have a better idea" Marlo looks at Derek nodding for him to continue with his idea from earlier that day.

"What is that?" Jackson asks; Derek gets up carrying the sharp object in his gloved hands; walking towards Jackson and his betas, both betas forcefully holding the teenage boy.

Isaac holds his head upwards waiting for Derek, "You know Jackson, you've always been kind of a snake and everyone knows a snake can't be poisoned by it's own venom" Derek says moving towards with the broken glass tilting it so the kanima venom falls into Jackson's mouth.