13

"Ay ay! I'm hot I know but no need to take your clothes of" My head shoots up and my eyes dart towards the door, swiftly spotting the familiar face belonging to the loud Aussie voice. I send him a glare to which he just holds his hands up in surrender; though not leaving. He just pushes the door further open and takes two more strides to fully enter my room.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I squint my eyes at him and drop the hem of my shirt that I was just about to take off.
He doesn't respond vocally but rather just  shrugs his shoulders and I can not help but groan at his frozen in place frame. He is already wearing his racing suit and obviously his headphones are hanging around his neck, just above the strap of his camera. The white compression shirt makes him look unfairly tan in comparison to me. Sweden is many things but good for the tan during the winter is not one of them. The orange race suit in question is half unzipped and left hanging perfectly nonchalant around his waist.

It's kind of weird really, me and Daniel. We have known each other for about two years- ever since he and Lando became teammates yet I have not had a single sexual thought about him- and I am assuming the same for him since he has a very lovely girlfriend. Daniel is the type of person that is the perfect example of just a friend. I could tell him anything or ask him to do anything but he would never ask for anything in return. Or at least nothing big in return.

"Will you look away at least? I am mid changing?" He responds to my non-wavering glare with his signature smile and nicks a RedBull from the refreshment refrigerator standing by the door.

That is definitely a perk of being a RedBull driver; they provide me with unlimited, always perfectly cooled drinks. Let's face it, I would have been bankrupt if they hadn't- at this point I probably drink more RedBull than water.

"So you mean the striptease is not for me? Am I interrupting something here?" He asks cockily, raising an eyebrow as he starts looking around the room as if he would actually find another person in the room with us.
Very funny.

"No Daniel of course not- I am dropping my panties just for you, who else?" I roll my eyes and turn around, facing the obnoxiously white wall to change into a sports bra. Although he has seen me topless on many occasions I still feel the need to turn around in respect for his girlfriend.

Just as I pull the shirt over my head I hear the click of a camera and turn my head just enough to see Dan holding the camera with a shit eating grin on his face.

"You did not just take a photo of me changing, you are completely shameless do you know that ?" He puts the camera down while simultaneously pointing an accusing finger at me as I turn my head back around. His footsteps leads me to think he as finally left the room but just seconds later his voice reappears.

"Hey have you no shame woman? I have a girlfriend and you are stripping in front of my bare eyes" He lets out a gasp in the beginning of the sentence and I can hear his facial expressions through his obnoxiously transparent voice. The scent of his freshly opened RedBull finally reaches my nostrils. RedBull has a way of scent travelling through any room and the scent makes my mouth water.

"Leave Max out of this will you?" After finally managing to unhook the bra clasp I let it fall from my shoulders before I grab the black spots bra I held between my knees.

"Why are you talking about m- whoa holy fuck Kelly is going to kill me" I just about have time to pull the black sports bra down and turn around to se Max standing in the doorway, now covering his eyes with his right hand, holding his RedBull water bottle in the other. Of course Daniel left the door wide open, I swear I am going to kill him one of these days.

"Max you can look now she is decent again" Daniel grins at his former teammate but sadly he barley has the time to finish his sentence before I pull my pants down to change into the black leggings I wear under the racing suit. As Max opens his eyes he hurriedly covers them again since I am in fact only in my undergarments.