027

"yeah but like he's puking so much, I'm nervous that he might be sick or something"  I could hear Sae sigh over the phone " he's a baby. Y/n, he's gonna puke sometimes, it's not that serious" he assured me,  I looked down upon the Seichi sleeping figure. " I'm going to put him down, I'll be right back"  I set aside my phone on the little glass coffee table.

The afternoon sun slipped through the thin curtains, Rin or Oliver was supposed to visit this week, and they said Sae thinks I should take a break from watching Sei, I'm not against the idea, I'm fine with Rin around him but Oliver... I'm just a bit uneasy about him but I know he'll try his best to make sure Seichi is alright.  As I put down Seichi to sleep u heard the alarm of the doorbell,  over and over again. I  could hear the metal beat against each other;  " I didn't. know they would come today–that's odd" I thought, walking towards the front door, my gut was telling me something was telling something was wrong; like the feeling of when you're watching some horror movie and the character knows they must not,  while your stomach curl and hair raise as you expect the worst to happen to them,  that's exactly how felt opening the.

"Why are you here... Thalia?" I asked with a cold stern glare that was focused on her, my fingers gripped the door edges as her red painted just smiled, the evening sun bouncing off her dark midnight hair. " I'm here for my husband" she declared proudly,  " I'm not in the mood for foolishness right now, if that's your reason to be here it's best you leave as you will not leave with what you claim is or was yours and even if he was here he would never consent to leave with you" with that I tried to close the door but the delusional bitch stopped it with her feet. " don't you dare think that he's your's, don't you dare!" she yelled as if I said something to drive her insane, " look here lady, I'm not going to fight over something that's already mine and keep it the fuck down his kid is sleeping, lastly this isn't some mental hospital and if you think it is you've got the wrong address Thalia" she raises her palm to slap me.

If our skin had made contact, she would've seen a part of me that Sae himself have not caught a glimpse of, luckily for her Oliver had caught her arm " what you're tryna do to Sae's girl sweetheart?" he spoke with his usual flirty smile but even so I was happy to see him.