026

Y/n pov

It's really funny how Seichi came about like the trope's found only in silly little romance novels found at the front of books stores or online on some dumb website, reading it only to pass time; enemies to lovers was it, I'm pretty sure that's what's it's called.  Sae couldn't stay long after Seichi's birth and even so, I'm still glad that he stayed a month more just to make sure that we were ok and even that still didn't hide the fact that I miss him more than anything but this time I have Seichi tiny little face to remind me of him.

It's funny watching the reactions of the boys even though they were quite disgusting with their comments like " dam your brother really nutted in her man" do I even have to call the name of who said it? Sei isn't a troubled child, not too noisy not too quiet like goldilocks would say " he's just right". He does the glare thing that his father would always do, like when he sees Shidou doing something stupid he would glare at him with his cute little wide eyes that made me giggle.

I don't know how or why, but Oliver was Godfather, I don't know how that even happen but as long as Sae was fine with it I was fine with it, speaking about him once more,  he's gotten so sweet now, making up lost time with gifts for me and Chi-Chi; the cute little nickname I gave him myself.  I will not lie, taking care of him by myself is a bit hard but I can manage, the house feels empty, and the sound of Seichi crying was the only thing heard within its empty walls along with Akio little cry's every now and then.

* Hiiii guys, um I'm sorry for the  long break from here, but I'll be updating again now!!!!, I do love you all and appreciate all your comments I love you all so much, thank you for supporting me so far and how I finish this fanfic with meeting your expectations.*