024

Sae pov

I met y/n when we were 18, I had just come back from Spain for a little while; to tell the truth, I didn't expect to hear I was getting married once again after all that had happened with Thalia in the past but it did.  I can vividly remember our first "date " and how uninterested and mean I was to her as she tried to put a little life into it.  It all was going well until I open my mouth, and every just came flooding from my lips " why are you trying so hard to keep this thing alive? It's pitiful and annoying, it feels like forcing two stars to align when they've already died " I think those were the words that slipped, and she shutter her mouth ever so quickly looking down at her fingers that we're placed in her as she looked down at them in a quiet pause.

It felt like we were two worlds apart and in fact... We were. One wanted all this to end and the other wanted to keep trying. She lifted her head and smiled " excuse me" she spoke her voice cracking at the end as she hurried to the bathroom I sighed " such a pathetic creature". When it all ended I didn't even tell her goodbye I could tell she was shattered and she didn't deserve the behavior that I had given her.

And now look where we are, cuddled up and a child on the way, I maybe sound old when im not but 18 year old would've near imagined something like this happening. To be honest there is truly no word in the world that could ever describe the way I feel towards her now. I just hope that we get to stay like this forever till we grow old...but I hope the saying all good things may come to an end, never happens.