020

Y/n pov

" Sae hold still"  I begged, holding his cheeks still so I could power them with pink blush," why is this even necessary?" He asked annoyed as I giggled," it's just for fun Sae, plus you look cute with your hair tied up and cheeks all red" he rolled his eyes.

" by cute do you mean clown? Because that's what I feel like"," oh shut up and stay still" I uttered, placing a kiss on his lips and making him look away." this is weird, I've gotten so used to a baby crying around here, it feels abnormal not to hear it" I said, Sae agreeing " but it's not like I miss it either, I prefer my home peaceful and quiet" he sighed, recalling the times you would also cry with the infant.

" yeah yeah, I know, I'm a crybaby but even so I know you still love me after all you told me last week," I say making Sae look at me. " I did? I don't recall ever saying those words—" " didn't no tell you to shut it?" I shrieked, clamping my palm over his pink lips as he laughed " I was joking, I remember clearly Y/n" he spoke removing my hand.

" by the way, wanna go somewhere.." I asked looking at him straight in the eyes, " like this, no, but tomorrow I don't have anything planned tomorrow " he spoke as I smiled, "well" I said sweetly while kissing him multiple times on the lips, " I thought we could go for a walk at the local park, or a fair or a road trip" I listed the things.

" do you hear that?" Sae asked, " no" I replied as he got up and I followed, we were in the living room, and not far from the front door. " somebody's knocking," I said looking over his shoulder as he opens the door.  " Sae, darling, I missed you so much my love—huh who's that?" asked the woman that flung herself at yo
ur husband, who instantly pushed her away, " firstly, she's my wife, secondly are you here— Thalia," he asked rather coldly as you stood there confused.

" your wife? Hmph I think I would've fit the position better "," but you didn't, now tell me why are you here?" Sae asked once more, "   Can I at least come in first?" She asked, Sae rejecting her request instantly making the other woman pout. "  come on sae I know you still love me—" without hearing what she had to say you shut the do in her face,  " Sae, who was that?" I asked him quietly, " my old fiancee,"  this took you by surprise, " why is she here then?" I asked looking over at the door.

" don't know, don't care," Sae said blankly but you sigh, " let her in,  you know how the Press are like, " "fine," he said walking to the front door. " I knew you would choose me over her my sugar bear," she said hugging sae even though he was uncomfortable." get off me and she was the one who told me to let you in" he spoke pushing her off and walking back to your side.