018

Sae pov

I never would've thought in the 20 years of my life, that a little infant could manifest hell upon earth. I sat on the bench in the gym, trying to keep a stable mind while Kiyoshi cried none stopped in y/n arms.

" Sae!"  I heard her call out, I sensed the feeling that she was mentally breaking from the horrendous sounds descending from the child's mouth. " I'm coming " I sighed getting up and walking towards the living room, there sat you with Kiyoshi in your weak arms as you cried alone with him silently.

"Sae—does he not like me?" You asked as I approached, " not sure, I can't read his mind" I said bluntly and along with that came more tears streaming from your glassy eyes, your mouth trembling from my words.

"When did she become this sensitive?" I asked myself, I took Kiyoshi slowly from her, patting her on the head.  I went to put Kiyoshi in his crib, my thumb pushing against his rosy right cheek  " you know, you have a face like an angel but a personality like a troublesome kitten" I whisper as he rubbed his wet eyes. " but you know, she is trying her best, maybe not as good as your mother but she is trying" I spoke, raking my fingers through his wavey ebony hair, his Aquatic blue eyes looking deep into my dull lime green ones.

As we made eye contact, his small fingers curled around mine, as we communicate through our eyes, maybe it was a family thing. A moment of silence fell into the room—after 3 whole days, finally, peace walked throughout the atmosphere.

"Thank you"  I whispered walking out,  I went to you and sat beside you. My fingers shyly searched for your shaking one's. " y/n" I called, and you looked up from your lap onto me. " come here—you did well" I said, kissing her forehead as she sat in my lap. " you did your best" I reminded her, kissing her lips, hands traveling down to her waist, she nodded as she hugged me, burying her face into my pale nape as I rubbed her back.

" I love you" she mumbled out, making my face go red like an Apple, "I—I love you too" I spoke with a little smile dancing happily on my face as I leaned back into the sofa.

Not me changing up my writing style, is this better or worst?