025

Sae pov

Never would have ever thought I would be able to look at a child and say " Their mine" but now I finally can, smiling to myself as I look down onto Y/n who held the crying infant gently in her arms; tears of joy mixed with the aching pain between her legs filled and overflowed  as she kissed our newborn." I guess you were right" she spoke and I directed my attention to her " what do you mean by that ?" She laughed " remember when you said it was going to be a boy and look, now it's a boy " I didn't know what had happened to me on the inside but I felt somewhat touched by what she had said, " I guess I did" I smiled happily, wiping the tears of joy that slid against my pink cheeks.

" Are you ok?" I hid my face with my palm" yes, I am—I'm just happy that's all" as I now observed his features, he looked more like me,  his short burgundy colored hair, fat rosy cheeks; his tiny figure that was pressed against his mother's physique. " so what will his name be?" looked at her brightly lit eyes while she thought.

"Seichi itoshi, I like that or Sanyu " she spoke as she thought. " Seichi, —I prefer that "  I interrupted,  " well then, Seichi it is, I can't wait to get out of this place and celebrate " I understood what she was feeling; Even though the reason we came to the hospital was a joyful event, many can not relate to such feelings.  A  palace like this is filled with sadness and depression at every corner, who knows what lurks behind each door? In summary, A hospital isn't the best palace to celebrate events like this as I am feeling quite kind today.

"A moment" I excused myself to answer a call as the nurse entered to get the child. "Yes, I know I only have one month left, I'm not one to forget— you know then it seems you have forgotten... It's a boy, he's quite fat in size with big rose  colored cheeks and hair like mine; that's all you need to know for now, goodbye sir" and I hung up and walked back in. " everything ok?" Y/n asked fixing herself upright in the bed; I sighed " it was coach, I'll have to return at the end of the month and he had  also asked about the child"  she hummed embracing me into her tired arms, head resting on my shoulders." I wished you could stay longer but I'm afraid I have distracted you for how long from achieving that goal of yours" I kissed her cheek, "you have and even so— I regret nothing" I reassured her as I ranted " y/n? " I called out when I heard no response, I look down to see my wife fast asleep with a tiny smile on her face. "You did well" laying her back against the pillow, as I released her weight upon the bed.

* huge time skip because I can't bother*