012

One month had passed, after multiple nights of trying sae had successfully gotten you pregnant. When you told him, he acted In a way that you had never seen in him before, he was laughing, not just some little smile but sounds were echoing from his throat to your ears. It was like you made him the happiest man on earth—or well in Japan.

When you had broadcasted it to the public on the media, some were shocked that you were even married to Sae and others sent their congrats and well wishes. Today you were going to blue lock to tell the boys because your sure Mr ego hasn't given them the time to get on the Internet much, especially with the new training they have been doing with the other countries and their players.

" do we really have to go, why don't you just call them" Sae mumbled as you both got into the car, patting him on the head you smiled, " because your child's uncle needs to know he's gonna be an uncle and it's not some rumor going around the net,",  you say earning a sigh from the male " ok then, as you wish" and with no further questions, he started the car, leaving Akio in the house by himself as he has gotten used to the house by now.

You looked out the window humming your recent favorite song,  tapping your fingertips against the door handle to the rhythm in your head. "Hey sae, who do you think our kid will look like more? me or you?" You asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Me of course," he said in a plain yet confident tone making you pout, " Are you calling me ugly?" You muttered, "if you were I would've already filed for a divorce" he spoke making you laugh. " savage, anyway, I want my kid to have your eyes, I think they're pretty" you giggle making Sae lower his brows. " you think? what is there to think about you? know their beautiful" he rolled his eyes.

"I hope he has my personality,  so there can't be two idiots in the family," Sae said while turning the corners on the hill. " who told you it would even be a boy?" You asked him making him smirk, "instinct"  and after that response, you looked at him dumbfounded.

"I thought you were smarter than that" you joked, making him roll his emerald green eyes.

"We're here" he announced while you both gazed upon the large blueish black cube-shaped building. " it looks like conversations do pass time " you spoke getting out of the car to stretch your lazy bones.

                                        " now let's go see rin "

.
.
.
.

( If you can't read between the lines, yes, they had sex☠)