023

You knew much to nothing about football, you just know that the ball hitting the goal means a score and the cards meaning and penalty shot other from that, you knew nothing about any type of tactics that could help you score or even help to read the field so you were quite bored chewing on an apple boredly watching the match.

You were tired but wanted to stay awake to support your husband throughout the 1hr  and 30 minutes match, " he's so pretty" you whispered to yourself as your eyes met for a second as he got the ball you gave him a little wave and he nodded and started to run with the ball, dribbling from the other team's attackers and never passing the ball. The field was his kingdom and the ball was his throne the way he play was majestic and elegant giving off an unexpected beauty.

" Everything he does is beautiful" you smiled in admiration, the second you blinked he scored a goal making the crowed rage from their seats with the scoreboard reading 1:0. You stayed sat as they begin playing again; you watched as sae waved at you to get your attention as he ran you quickly waving back with the apple in your hand.

" How cute, look at the happily married couple" someone laughed making you turn, it was her from the other day " I knew I'd seen you before, the unwanted chick that washed up at my doorstep the other day how are you?" You asked with a yawn.  Her eyebrows twitched from anger but she wore a fake smile, it wasn't for you but for the camera that was recording all your movements.

" I'm not some random girl, I'm sae's fiance"  you stared at her like she's crazy, or maybe she is from the ways she was speaking " if you say so" you spoke as you turned around to watch the match.

Sadly you fell asleep and didn't get to see the whole match; you woke up to sae carrying you on his back towards his vehicle "hmm..that you sae" you groaned opening your eyes " yes" he spoke in a little sad tone " Aw I'm sorry I try not to I swear " he laughed " I knew you wouldn't last from the start " this made you blush out of embarrassment making you hit his back lightly " I can" sae rolled his eyes " don't argue with me you won't win, you want ice cream? " he asked as you nodded as he bent down as you got off his back to get into the car.

" by the way, I saw that Thalia girl from before" you yawn making sae look at you " oh— what did she say," he asked getting in himself " stuff about your still hers kinda sad " you added as he hummed in response starting the car.

" you want rolled ice cream or normal?"  You smiled " could I get both— fine I want them rolled" you frowned crossing your arms and ass he smooch your cheek making you grin with a light blush on his face.  The ride wasn't boring, you asked sae about the match and as always he won.  " oh I'm just remembering, you said you wanted to—" " not now, I'm quite literally driving " he cutted you off making you a little upset " I know dumbass, I was I reminding you

*i didn't proof read so im sorry if this is ass:(*