009

"Oh, rin's going to France..and shidou" you sighed, knowing those two will probably get deported as they step foot on the soil. "And I should care why?" Sae asked making you turn around facing him on his lap. " because you're his brother" you uttered as you pinched his ears making him groan.

"Oh yeah, I want to watch this cartoon um what's it called again...corpse bride yeah, " you told your husband as he looked at you in confusion but he could careless, your probably gonna fall asleep during the show

            _________________________________________________

You leaned back into sae's chest while eating, both your bodies covered with a blanket as you watched the movie. "She's pretty" you muttered, "she's dead" sae reminded you making you pout. "She's still pretty" you replied making him let out a sigh at your childish behavior. "If you say so," he said kissing your forehead, hugging you.

He was right, you didn't last to see the end, there you were asleep on his chest hugging him. He rubbed your back and admired you.  You may be annoying to the point he just wants to lock you up and throw away the keys, but he still loves you. He got up holding you like a baby with your legs and arms wrapped around his body.h e carried you to the bed, laying you down and tucking you in.

"I can't believe I really rejected this woman, how low of me " he whispered, rubbing the palm of his hands against your cheeks.
Walking out he heard his phone ringing.

"Hello?" He asked his manager, " good night sae, just want to you to know you got 6 months until your going back to America"h e nodded, it was expected. " ok" and with that, he hanged up.