Chapter 15: INSECURE

Start from the beginning

She chuckled.

"I came to see you of course, after what happened last night, I figured you'd be having a hard time, I saw you waking here while I was driving to your place" she explained.

I turned to her shocked.

"L—last night?"

"I Was there and saw everything, Rai," she said with a serious expression.

"Uh—it's n—" I started to panic.

'What do I do, someone saw me'

'Will she turn me in'

'Should I make a run for it'

'What should I do'

'What should I do'

Suddenly I saw Zack walking towards us, his hands in his pocket and Brian walking close behind him"Oh look a blood sucking mosquito is buzzing in my honey's ear. Brian give me your shoe I kill it"Zack stated.

"Z—Zack" I called.

"You made me worried you know, don't make sneaking out of the house a habit, what if something like last night happens, you're already meeting such people already. I'm getting worried" Zack commented glaring at ms Kira.

"You two know each other," I asked.

"Unfortunately yes" Zack commented.

"As if knowing you is a picnic, dumbass" Ms. Kira stated.

'Then that must mean she's also from my past, is that why she was overly friendly with me'

"Is she my relative?" I asked.

Both she and Zack started laughing.

"You are honestly so cute like this. Don't say something so disgusting, I might just dream about it, urgh imagine sharing the same blood as this woman" Zack commented with a disgusted face.

"Go fuck yourself," Kira remarked waving her middle finger at Zack.

"Rai, don't get too close to this woman, just being two 10 feet from her brings back luck and most especially don't mention her ever in front of Amanda" Zack warned.

"Why," I asked starting to get very confused.

"Because Amanda doesn't like me, I was your lover after all" Ms. Kira answered making me back away a bit.

"Hey don't start dropping bombs like that, that could damage his brain, he just had an episode last night" Zack scolded.

"Was I two timing Amanda?" I thought aloud.

I couldn't process anything happening.

"Of course not, you had never cheated on Amanda, ever especially not with the likes of this woman" Zack assured.

"But—" I started but Zack placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't think about this too much, leave it as it is, I don't want you straining yourself. You might just end up forgetting us again—And you, since you are here let's talk about what we discussed last night" Zack stated.