chapter thirty-one

It was around eight am, and Taehyung was now fully dressed. He was exhausted, he used his best concealer to attempt to cover up his eye bags. He yawned every two minutes and stretched every four. As soon as he was about to leave the bedroom he got a phone call, that made him sit right back onto the bed.

"Morning honey, how are you? How did you sleep?" Jungkook started the conversation with his raspy morning voice. Taehyung huffed, playing with his earrings, "Kookie, I wanna come home. I didn't sleep until four and now I'm knackered."

Jungkook sighed, face palming himself, he hated when Taehyung didn't have good sleeps and he wished he were there with him. "I'm sorry hun," he almost whispered. "It's okay Kookie, I'll be coming home soon. I really want to cuddle with you." Taehyung admitted, still playing with his earrings. Jungkook chuckled, missing his lovers body, his smile, his smell, and most of all his presence.

It really made Jungkook think, he's always wanted to live with Taehyung. They just both had really busy schedules and it never got bought up in conversation, but Jungkook knew he had to bring it up more so they could make arrangements.

"We will soon my love, I'll come over as soon as you reach your home on Sunday evening. I'll be waiting there for you." Jungkook muttered into the phone, wanting to hold onto his baby so badly. "Okay Kookie, I trust you. I'm going to leave now so I'll call you later." Taehyung spoke and Jungkook hummed in response, "Love you baby." Jungkook spoke and before Taehyung could response, he hung up.

Taehyung huffed, picking up his handbag and heading out of the room.

••

It was now 6pm and Taehyung just arrived back home, he was more than exhausted and he was thankful that he didn't collapse while he was at the pharmacy. "My dear, you look so knackered," Seojun's mum spoke as she entered the kitchen where Taehyung lay his head.

"I didn't sleep good last night, but I'm fine." Taehyung said softly, not having a single ounce of energy left in his system. Seojun's mum gave him a worried look, "I promise ma." Taehyung croaked out, watching as his second mum started to boil the kettle.

She started to make him some tea, humming softly as she did so. As soon as she turned around to present him with the tea, he was in a soft slumber on the kitchen top.
She ran her fingers through his hair, the exhausted boy humming at the touch. "Bubs, go and sleep. I'll prepare dinner." She suggested and Taehyung went straight up to the guest room where he lay his head and went straight to sleep.

"Taehyung! Dinner is ready, sweetheart!" Seojun's mum called out, both parents already at the dinner table. They heard light footsteps trek down the stairs. Seojun's dad cooed at Taehyung's bedhead, and offered him a plate.

"Thank you so much," Taehyung thanked and found a seat to sit on. Taehyung noticed the saddened expressions in on Seojun's parents faces. He couldn't help but ask what happened.

"Ma, Pops, what's wrong?" He asked, picking up his knife and fork. Seojun's dad just face palmed himself, while Seojun's mum bit her quivering lip. "Taehyung baby," She croaked, putting her hands on Taehyung's cheeks. "My baby has been sectioned." She said, a cry emitting from her as soon as she finished her sentence.

"What-" Taehyung gasped, his eyes widened and so did his mouth. "No, there's no way. Please- no." Taehyung chanted, now holding onto Seojun's mum. "I am so sorry," he whispered, a single tear falling from his right eye. He closed them tightly, while Seojun's dad joined the group hug.

It was really disheartening to hear that Seojun had been sectioned, it really made Taehyung feel sorry for the poor boy. Mental health wasn't something to be played with, it was serious and once it affects someone you love deeply it's almost as if it has the same affect on you.
Taehyung began to sob, remembering all the good times him and Seojun had when he was healthy, it broke his heart.

Taehyung needed to go home. It was too much for his heart to handle.