chapter sixteen

🔳

seojuns pov

'he can't just leave like that.' i thought to myself.

'he has to tell me where he is going.' i thought again.

"he makes me so angry." i choked out, like i had no control over my words.

"i must know where he is at all times." i mumbled to myself, as i was walking back into our bedroom.

"what if he's cheating on me?" i said aloud, "i trust him too damn much." i added.

i unlocked my phone, the lock screen being a cute picture of me and taehyung on our first date.

i sent around twenty texts before i started to loose my mind.

"fuck." i muttered, turning off my phone.

i closed my eyes and before i knew it i was snoring.

•••

nobody's pov

"hey there!" a man called out from the door space of an abandoned building.

"you're cute!" he smirked, puffing on his cigarette.

taehyung put on his hood and continued to walk faster.

"bitch!" the man called out again, he didn't bother chase taehyung.

as taehyung rocked up to jungkooks apartment, he hoped jungkook was up playing games.

"hello?" jungkook asked in a energetic voice.

"kookie, it's me taehyung! hurry i'm cold!" taehyung answered, pulling open the door.

•••

taehyungs pov

"taehyung, what brings you here?" jungkook asked, watching me take off his shoes.

"my boyfriend is just annoying me.." i spoke, jungkook nodded.

"well you can watch me play if you like!" jungkook sounded excited, just seeing me in his house excited him, i could tell.

"ok!"

jungkook took my hand and lead me to his room.

"where's tzuyu?" i asked, laying on jungkooks bed.

"at chaeyoungs house— i'm surprised they're not dating yet." jungkook chuckled, putting his headset back on, i chuckled also.

i lay on his bed, putting a cushion in between my legs.

"so what did your boyfriend do exactly?" jungkook turned around to look at me. his eyes scanning my body.

"kookie, i'm up here-" i giggled and jungkooks face turned red, he pushed his lips into a thin line that made his cheeks chubby.

i went on and explained every thing that had happened today.

"oh wow... if i were there i wouldn't hesitate to fight her, no one should talk to you like that and get away with it." jungkook exclaimed, putting his headset back on.