chapter six

🔳

it's been three weeks since taehyung and his friends started university.

taehyung is studying how to be a pharmacist and jungkook wanted to be an architect. the two in total different aspects of learning but they still managed to bump into each other a lot— not to mention they all sit at the same lunch table.

"it's the fucking third week and people are already jealous of me!" taehyung sat at the table and rolled his eyes before drinking his starbucks.

the seven of them around the lunch table: taehyung, seojun, jungkook, tzuyu, jimin, yoongi and chaeyoung.

chaeyoung— a friend taehyung made in his pharmacy class, she likes vagina

"who are we talking about?" jimin asks eating his pasta.

taehyung sighed before looking around, "bae jihoon!"

"t-that's my ex," seojun stated, wiping his hand on a napkin. taehyung looked up at him and squinted his eyes.

"that's probably why he's creating problems with me." taehyung huffed, stealing some of seojuns food out of boredom.

"i really wanted to punch his mouth." taehyung says, mouth full of food.

"bitch, have manners!" tzuyu fake gagged, taehyung laughed and closed his mouth.

"maybe seojun should talk to him," chaeyoung added.

"no one asked for you opinion chae!" seojun bellowed, no way in hell was he going to speak to jihoon. that guy is the definition of hell.

"jungkookie—" taehyung started, he broke jungkooks daydream.

"you'll talk to him for me!" taehyung pouted looking at jungkook with doe eyes that just made him psychically melt.

"of course," jungkook chirped an answer, seojun rolled his eyes placing his hand on taehyungs thigh.

"i'm sure jungkook doesn't want to waste his time on you doll, i'll talk to him." seojun said, gripping onto him tighter, he grew jealous at how taehyung resulted to jungkook when he refused him.

"no it's honestly alright, seojun. i don't mind helping tae," jungkook smiled, sipping his water. seojun cringed at the nickname, he really tried to like jungkook, there was just something about jungkook that bugged him.

"so, how are you?" tzuyu started a conversation with chaeyoung who was happily eating her height-inducing gummies (no, it's just normal gummies💀)

"i'm great, tzu? how about you?" chaeyoung smirked, watching tzuyu twist a strand of her hair around her index finger.

"i'm great! you smell so good!" tzuyu chirped, the two fell into a conversation while jungkook eyed seojuns hand that was resting upon taehyungs upper thigh.

"-kook, jungkook! i'm up here dreamy boy." taehyung snapped his finger in front of his face.

"what are you thinking about that's making you zone out so much?" yoongi asks chuckling a little, it was kinda strange.

"oh nothing, i'm just thinking of my next class." jungkook hummed, fussing around in his seat.

"that's true.. i'm going to get going now, i have chemistry." taehyung stood up, lifting his leg from the bench.

"see you guys after school, i guess—" jungkook started.

"we should arrange a weekend sleepover!" tzuyu smiled as she stood up also, making a sudden sound, awakening yoongi.

"i'm down!" jimin added, awakening yoongi even more.

"if jimins going, i'll be there." yoongi raised his hand, making sure they knew of his presence.

"i'll make a groupchat." chaeyoung added, picking up his kraken bag.

"great it sorted, we'll talk later and sort out dates." taehyung smiled, taking seojuns hand.

"jungkook, you in?" seojun asked jungkook who stared at the couples intertwined hands.

"sure, yes! i'll be there." jungkook snapped unintentionally.

"sorted." tzuyu clapped her hands.

the new gang went their separate ways, hoping to join again on their new groupchat.

🔳

hope you enjoyed!! thanks for the votes, reads and comments. very appreciated💘