"Is there?" She asked, again. She watched as Midoriya closed his eyes, sobbing as he weakly nodded. "Tell me. I want to know everything." She ordered. She couldn't promise she wouldn't be mad, but she needed to know everything. She needed her son to come clean to her. "Take your time." 

A short silence roamed as Izuku struggled to keep his calm, heart racing in his chest as he wiped away tears. He tried his best to keep his voice steady as he tried to speak again, 

"I... My friends." He whined, looking down. "They're not the best influence. I'm not blaming them for this, but... They're not people you would accept for me to hang around. They smoke, and some of them... Shoplift." Izuku confessed, his voice beginning to get wobbly as he clutched tightly to the hoodie in his hands.

"Have you ever smoked, or shoplifted?" Inko cut through, wanting to know. Midoriya hesitated, his throat closing as he sobbed again. He slowly nodded, lowering his head completely once more. He heard his parent release a shaky sigh before her hand tilted his head upward again. 

"What else?" She asked, causing the freckled male to pause and think, tears covering his cheeks. 

"I've... Sinned." He admitted, watching as she retracted his hand. His eyes were glued to her left shoulder, yet he could tell her face twisted with emotion. "I've acted in lustful manners, mom." He continued with a sob. "But... I-It's not my fault! There's this boy, and he's really sweet. And he makes my heart race. And... And we kissed! B-But now it's all awkward and it's driving me crazy. I don't know w-what to do anymore, I think I ruined everything between us. It's all m-my fault... My entire life is falling apart!" He cried, stuffing his face in his hands. "I'm sorry mom." He finished. 

A pause, a painfully long one. 

"A boy?" Inko questioned, her heart aching at the words. "What do you mean, a boy? You kissed a boy? You've had sex with a boy?" She asked, standing up. "Izuku, I taught you better than this! Leviticus, 20:13... If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads." Inko spoke, raising her voice in anger. 

"Mom! I didn't have sex with him! I only kissed him!" He argued with a sob. He looked up, for the first time that night, directly into his mother's angry eyes. Tears streamed down his face as he continued to cry, unable to get rid of the lump in his throat. 

"You... I can't believe you!" Inko was quick to pound her foot to the floor, looking around the room. She swiftly grabbed Izuku's laptop, making her way towards the door. Only, she was stopped by her son's cry as he clutched onto her gown. 

"Mom, please! Don't take it!" He begged. He didn't mind that his mother would take it away from him, but now, he was scared that she's look through his messages, and browsing history. That way, she'd find out about multiple other things and sins of his. That's something he definitely doesn't want. 

Izuku winced, feeling the sharp pain through his jaw and the stinging on his cheek. He let go of his mother's night gown, looking up to her angry expression. He had never misbehaved to the point where she had to slap him. 

"I will do as I please. I am your mother. You've lied to me, Izuku. You've lost my trust. You're not getting this back until I feel like giving it back." She finished, walking out the room. 

Izuku looked down, crying quietly. His mother was sure to find out about all the curse words he used in his texts with his friends. She was sure to find out about the amount of homosexual pornography he had looked up in the past month. She would surely find out about everything. Every single little thing. 

While the green-haired teen had a meltdown in his bedroom, struggling to fall asleep through the fit of hyperventilation and anxiety, Inko flipped open the cover to her son's laptop. She took a seat on the edge of her bed, seeing the small icon appear at the corner of his screen. A little mailbox, with the small number 5 indicated next to it. With a quick click, the messages appeared, and Inko read each and every one of them. 

🧡Katsuki🧡: Hey, have you been avoiding me? 
🧡Katsuki🧡: I'm sorry things got awkward, but I didn't know if you'd be mad at me or not.
🧡Katsuki🧡: I love you and I want to be in a relationship with you
🧡Katsuki🧡: Do you feel the same, or...?
🧡Katsuki🧡: Just, please answer whenever you get the chance. This is driving me insane.
🧡Katsuki🧡: We can eat lunch together Monday, alone, maybe? :)
🧡Katsuki🧡: Y'know, get some privacy? 
🧡Katsuki🧡: Plus, I'd love to steal another kiss from you... ;)
🧡Katsuki🧡: I love you
🧡Katsuki🧡: I'm sorry, I should have done this sooner. But I have no balls. 

Inko's brows furrowed as she clicked on the profile, revealing the picture of a handsome, blonde teenage boy. She winced, clicking on the three little dots next to his profile, hovering the mouse over the word: Block. She clicked, making the blonde's profile go dark, before she once again clicked on the three little dots. She then hovered over another word, which she also clicked on. 

DELETE CONTACT PERMANENTLY