And simply put the grass rope in these marks, if you are lucky, some prey will step on the loose buckle, and then as the struggle becomes tighter and tighter, there is nowhere to escape. As long as the grass rope is strong enough, This prey can be tethered in place forever.

And the big cats also follow these footprints on the snow to find the location of the prey when they are hunting, so after Luo Qiu's simple narration, Wu and the big cats' eyes lit up, and they quickly changed from this The method has seen very good feasibility.

For Luo Qiu, it is nothing to tie a retractable live buckle, but for big cats, it is completely unexpected that a simple straw rope can have such a role. It only needs to be simply looped back and knotted, and it can become a hunting rope. Tool of!

This is really a gift from the Beast God, a divine envoy who really came to the door of the world!

Because the fishing technology has not yet been implemented, the big cats are still dizzy as if they were painted cakes. Although they believe on the surface, they still have some doubts in their hearts, but the method described by using straw rope as a trap It contains the knowledge that big cats usually use when hunting, so the feasibility is very high. The big cats also stared at the little cheetah cubs with their small mouths opening and closing with more eager eyes.

I also began to look forward to the next fishing.

After talking about the simple grass rope trap, Luo Qiu stayed in place for the time being and waited for the big cats to set it up.

When everyone got back together, Luo Qiu officially led everyone to step on the frozen surface of Baoshi Lake, and directed everyone to start drilling holes from the center of the lake, which is relatively deep away from the shore.

Perhaps because the winter is coming to an end, the ice on the lake is not as hard as imagined, stone knives can easily gouged through it, a few cats worked together, and it didn’t take long to open a fishing rod that could be used to anchor fish. ice mouth.

The little cheetah cub was held down by the tip of its tail by Nuo Ke, and it probed its head to observe the ice opening.

Nothing can be seen in the pitch-black area, but according to the thickness of the ice layer, it is estimated that the neighbor's uncle, a big tiger, will be fine if it rolls around on it, so I feel relieved and start calling everyone to change from Wu Xianxing to human form, and start to practice. Demonstrate.

The long thorny vines are wrapped with ropes and tied with animal skin locks, so they can prevent being stuck when carrying them. Now they are disassembled and placed one by one on the ice, looking like some ancient The tentacles of gods and monsters spread black on the ice surface, and at first glance they were a bit penetrating.

Luo Qiu called Wu to pick one, and asked the other party to hold the cut-off spikes that had become safe and smooth. Standing at the ice mouth, he lowered it from the tip of the thorn vine, and asked the other party how it felt from time to time.

"Well, there is a slight blockage, and occasionally it vibrates?"

The witch, who had regained his silver-haired and blue-eyed human form, stood at the mouth of the ice, holding thorns and vines as thick as his arms and placing them in the water, frowning from time to time, carefully answering the words of the little cheetah cub.

"Chichi?" Occasionally vibrate? It should have disturbed the fish under the ice, but it seems that the situation is much better than I imagined, and the length of the vines is enough.

Luo Qiu breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the words. The area of ​​Baoshi Lake is considered large, but some information collected also shows that this Baoshi Lake is not as deep as the inland lake. big fish.