Papaban mentioned a few more words about the economic and cultural prosperity of the Holy Palace, and then mentioned that every few years, tribes from all over the continent would send representatives to the Holy Palace to "worship the gods".

This is a brand new word, but it may be because it is too far away from the cub, so the word Papaban has not been explained.

In short, after understanding the language, he turned to the holy palace in the distance. The other cats did not interrupt Papa Ban to explain the knowledge to the curious cubs, and patiently waited until Ban finished talking before starting to talk about the things between them.

Then listening, Luo Qiu's furry little face showed a wrinkled expression as if he was listening to strange words.

There is no other reason, the whole thing between adults still revolves around the matter of "cubs can heal broken legs", but the next branch makes Luo Qiu puzzled.

It is true that the soul and the world do not match, so the way of thinking is also different. Luo Qiu was half-embraced and half-closed by the neighbor uncle, sitting in front of the table, raised his head and pressed his paws on the edge of the table, listening It can be said that when you stop and want to speak, you want to speak but stop.

First of all, the most shocking thing that makes Luo Qiu not mention other things is that the matter of broken legs and disability is actually the default of everyone.

It means that the silver-haired old man sitting in front of the table in front of him probably assumed the duties of "politics/commissioner and doctor" in the tribe, that is, the "witch" in the tribe in ancient times, so this person proposed a modern People seem to be a little shocked but silently violent——

Even if he knew how to treat a broken leg, this witch named Kanxi would not tell the tribe who was injured by the broken leg.

Because the war is regarded as a "trial of the beast god", in the process of the trial, whether life or death is the result of destiny, that is to say, minor injuries can be cured, but serious injuries must die.

This is a decent and beautiful statement, but the actual reason is that the development of the tribe cannot accommodate too many orcs. Even if the hunting team hunts day and night, there is no way to feed the entire tribe, so war is the only way to consume the population. Quick and effective, and like a gamble, half of the way may make the tribe more powerful.

Therefore, in order to reduce the population, during the trial of the war, those orcs who were seriously injured were eliminated by default, and they were only given spiritual support and some herbal medicine.

And those herbal medicines often don't have any hemostatic or other effects. Most of them are just mixed with a lot of analgesic effects. When used, they will only reduce the pain of those who are seriously injured and losers in the trials of war. passed away.

A broken leg is also a type of serious injury for a trial loser, so Papaban was so angry after being diagnosed by the witch.

After all, from the victim's point of view, Beast God and Wu Tongtong are useless waste.

In the tribal war, Nuo Ke was also injured by a broken leg. The neighbor uncle, the big tiger, was also deemed not to be able to live because of the broken leg. The foot of the mountain was originally just the most marginal position of the periodic guardian tribe.

Of course, even if Nuo Ke broke his leg, he should not be underestimated. He was a little disheartened and quietly packed his bags and went down the mountain.

This once extremely strong tiger would also look at the moon in the middle of the night and quietly think about why he was abandoned by the beast god, and if there really was a beast god, why would he watch his people suffer so much.

As the adults' conversations gradually unfolded, the atmosphere in the big wooden house was somewhat silent and slightly depressed.

And after Luo Qiu first heard this explanation, he felt sorry for his father's teeth and the neighbor's uncle, and then almost crushed his small teeth, which were as big as rice grains, in shock.

The little cheetah cubs who have been educated under the red flag and have human souls can't understand this kind of explanation, which is clearly the incompetence of those in power. Only incompetent rulers will push the disasters that they cannot save and change to the illusory gods. No matter how difficult it is, the real leader will lead everyone at the forefront like a banner, clenching his teeth and defending everyone's living. right.

The little cheetah cub was puzzled, and even began to put its paws on the edge of the wooden table, questioning in a tender voice with the same momentum.

"Chick Chick! Chick Chick!" But if this system is followed, although it is very likely that the kind of thing you said will happen after the victory, there will be a lot of supplies to feed the tribe, but who Can you guarantee that the Horde will always win? And if the defeated tribe doesn't treat the seriously injured who are desperately fighting for the tribe, more and more powerful combat forces will be eliminated before they grow up!

Cats are not born to fight, they always have to go through several pains to learn!

And after this cycle goes on and on, isn't there only old, weak, sick and children left in the tribe!

And even if those injured can't return to the battlefield again, they can still be guarded in the tribe to protect other cats as experienced cats during the war?

The questioning voice of the little cheetah cub reverberated in the big wooden house. All the big cats present did not stop them, but just looked at them with strange eyes, but there seemed to be more helpless emotions inside.

Although Luo Qiu said that the logic was not very clear, but the silver-haired witch on the opposite side of the wooden table seemed to have faced this kind of problem countless times over the years, wearing a pair of slightly bright but not overly clear aquamarine His eyes contained the little guy's questioning, and he let out a long sigh after the other party finished speaking.

"I guess I know what you mean, Cho, and I'm glad you've got some great vision at such a young age, you're a bright cub."

The talking witch put his withered hands on the wooden stake, and Mosuo touched the edge of the wooden table. When he stared at the opponent's short body, his emerald green eyes were filled with a thickness that many other cats could not understand. Feeling emotional, he licked his somewhat dry lips, and continued to speak.

"What you said is indeed very reasonable. I used to agree with it very much. Like you, I will make a childish and vigorous cry in this room. But Qiu, every decision that seems harsh and unreasonable Underneath, there are many karma and bloody lessons buried.”

The witch, who was no longer considered a mature man, patiently explained his point of view to the young debater in front of him in as gentle and long a tone as possible.

There seemed to be a bitter winter wind blowing outside the window of the wooden house. The rustling sound of the straw curtains being blown up was mixed with the sound of the black tiger outside the house reluctance to tinkle and repair the fence. Injured Nuo Ke, the neighbor uncle, the big tiger was also determined not to be able to live because of a broken leg, and was expelled from the rights of the tribe. s position.

Of course, even if Nuo Ke broke his leg, he should not be underestimated. He was a little disheartened and quietly packed his bags and went down the mountain.

This once extremely strong tiger would also look at the moon in the middle of the night and quietly think about why he was abandoned by the beast god, and if there really was a beast god, why would he watch his people suffer so much.

As the adults' conversations gradually unfolded, the atmosphere in the big wooden house was somewhat silent and slightly depressed.

And after Luo Qiu first heard this explanation, he felt sorry for his father's teeth and the neighbor's uncle, and then almost crushed his small teeth, which were as big as rice grains, in shock.

The little cheetah cubs who have been educated under the red flag and have human souls can't understand this kind of explanation, which is clearly the incompetence of those in power.