The broad back muscles are connected to the thick forearms, and the two tiger claws are not as gentle as usual, but are full of flesh and blood, showing sharp claws and stomping on each other's head fiercely.

Luo Qiu's eyesight is very good, and he can clearly see the minced meat and bloody hairs on the sharp claws of the neighbor's uncle, and the tip of the other claw that is closer to the black tiger's face sticks out very long. It was almost about to plunge into the eyes of the defeated generals.

Awesome!

Luo Qiu sighed with emotion at the wildness and cleanliness of the battle, his blood was boiling and his heart was pounding, and he quickly glanced to see if the neighbor's uncle was injured in the battle.

Simply, the big white tiger is not only huge in stature, it is even bigger than the black tiger, and its fighting skills are obviously better. The traces of blood were not at all as embarrassing as his defeated general, who was very violent and cool, growling and blowing the hair on his neck.

The silver-haired old man who was tripped next to him, although he didn't fall but staggered a few steps, probably didn't expect the situation to be so one-sided, and the black tiger was pinned down in front of his house during the fight.

After Luo Qiu heard the silver-haired old man stare silently for a while, he lowered his head and cursed. The little cheetah cub understood the dirty words, and shook his ears strangely.

Huh? Does the silver-haired old man speak the cub's language?

With the battle going on like this, it was obvious that the weird atmosphere among the adults could no longer continue. The neighbor uncle relied on the power of a tiger to beat the opponent until he shut up, which fully explained the truth that fists are the boss in this world.

Although the little cheetah cub was still full of question marks, Papaban took the nape of its neck in its mouth and went to the door of the big wooden house to put it down.

I don't know if it was intentional or not, but the location is exactly the same as when we first came here, and everyone is scattered in the same place, except for the neighbor uncle and the big black tiger.

The closer you look, the more shocking it becomes.

The fight between the two big tigers was really claw-to-claw. When Luo Qiu was put on the snow by his own Papaban, he could just see the dirt pit that the two big guys next to him fought with their claws.

This force directly uprooted the dry grass on the ground, forming a big hole. I don't know if this punch could crush the heads of several little cheetah cubs.

Luo Qiu shrinks back. Although the neighbor's uncle is obviously a tiger, he can't ignore the power of the opponent's bare claws to smash the sky spirit cover.

Can't afford to provoke.

The negotiation of the matter came to an end. Although Luo Qiu couldn't understand what the adults said, it was obvious that one of them was beaten. Luo Qiu gave the neighbor uncle 10,000 likes in his heart. In the future, because the sense of substitution is not very strong, there will be a slight sense of estrangement from other cats and cats, but obviously the neighbor uncle first stood out with the glorious impression of a violent male mother and made his debut, leaving a deep impression on the hearts of the little cheetah cubs. The cool traces were violently pulled with a knife.

This is not a neighbor uncle, this is simply an idol, wow!

The little cheetah cubs have thousands of thoughts in their hearts. After some friendly exchanges, the adults can finally talk about things calmly again.