About story

Forbidden Fruit is just a fictional story!!

Jungkook never craved for anyone like how he craved for Kim Taehyung even after knowing that he cannot have him

Jungkook never craved for anyone like how he craved for Kim Taehyung even after knowing that he cannot have him.  Tae is the sweetest amoung all forbidden fruit which make him unspeakably desirable and undeniably tempting.

No matter how hard Jungkook try to l) restraint himself, his temptation to taste the forbidden fruit  pushed him beyond all his limits. He loved the melancholic pleasure and the bitter sweetness in every touch of Tae.

Falling for Tae is inevitable, no matter how hard Jungkook tries because it is Tae who ignited the whole desire flame on Jungkook with his seductive eyes.

What happened when a city couple.... Taehyung and his husband met with a rural couple.....Jungkook and his wife to make a business deal in the rural part of Korea...

What pushed Tae and Jungkook to commit this unspeakable sin?? are they the only sinners or there are more to it?!

Story contains

* Cheating
* Dark theme
* Home breaking
* Angst
* manipulation
* Intersex Taehyung
* cross dressing
* Heart breaking
* Happy ending
* Tiny bit of vmin

No one in this story is naive or kind hearted . Everyone including Taehyung and Jungkook are rude, selfish and arrogent.

Please do not take this fictional it to your heart , it's just a story not real. Do not try to find fault in characters, because this story is not about kind and humble people, this is about self-righteous arrogant peoples.

This story contains infidelity, cheating, lying, manipulation and every dark things. If you are not ok with that please dont read the story. This is just a try and out of box attempt, so please don't leave hate comments.

Pictures and Gifs are not mine, credits goes to the original owners of the pictures. This story has nothing to do with BTS members.

Please hear this song to understand the vibe of this story...

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠, 𝙢𝙮 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙙 .𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙮 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝙄 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙨𝙤.