Compared with the elder brother and elder sister who were conceived in the summer with plenty of food, the youngest is the cub that the cheetah couple has always been troubled by.

Because this cub, which looks very thin, actually came to this world in autumn.

This was an unexpected surprise for the cheetah couple, but it was also a sweet burden.

Because this cub, which is independent from birth, is not willing to eat at the beginning, which is very worrying for Ban and Ya. Although Ban is a male leopard, Ya is very capable and brave, even with the cunning leopard The competition can also be divided into 50 and 50, so in summer, the spot that is safe to raise a fetus has milk comparable to that of a mother leopard, enough to raise two cubs, and even has a surplus in autumn.

But what I didn't expect was that the youngest child didn't want to drink milk, and even though she was hungry, she only yelled a few times weakly, which melted Madara's heart.

Poor cub, Madara even thinks that the youngest has a disease and might be taken away by the beast god!

Of course, Madara would not say it out loud, because Ya also loves their cubs very much, and even once thought that perhaps changing the taste could make Madara produce sweeter milk, so maybe the youngest would love to eat it?

So Ya even boldly went to the tiger's territory in autumn to exchange the meat of the water beast for Ban to eat.

I don't know if it was the effect of the water beast, or the beast god opened his eyes, the youngest finally started to suck milk.

But unfortunately, he still missed the best feeding time, making him more than twice as small as his older brothers and sisters.

Ban and Fang named the youngest Qiu, because he is Qiu's cub, but in their hearts, Cheetah and his wife prefer to call the youngest Qiu, and also hope that the youngest can become as round as a ball.

If the youngest Qiu who was licked by the kiss papa could hear the words in the couple's heads, he would definitely refute.

Why doesn't he love milk, because he is a human being at all!

Luo Qiu opened his eyes, opened his paws and stepped on Papa's stomach, and buried his head comfortably in the warm plush.

Ah - it's heaven!

Luo Qiu has only been in this furry world for a few months. At the beginning, he couldn't accept that he became an animal, and even had to drink milk, or the milk of a male leopard with bells, so he kept starving to death. Just do it.

But when he learned that his father was struggling to hunt, and used double the prey to find dangerous ones, he might beat the tiger to death in exchange for water beasts if he was unhappy, just to let him eat more milk, so he kept silent After a few days, he finally let go of all his grievances and accepted the fact that he has become an animal and has a couple of cheetahs who love him very much.

After accepting the facts, Luo Qiu also began to adapt to the primitive life heartlessly, and began to suck furry.

It has to be said that Ban and Ya are not only cute and furry, but also have the wild beauty of beasts. Papa Ban is a handsome man with long eyelashes, a streamlined body and long legs. Daddy Ya is also a big man with strong muscles and explosive power among cheetahs Cheetah, no matter how you look at it, has an exhilarating appearance, what else is there to be dissatisfied with?

Of course, the elder brothers and sisters are also very cute, but it would be great if they don't often play with his ears and tail so that they get wet.

And compared to cute animals, Luo Qiu, who likes to watch hard-core programs like survival in the wild, is destined to prefer wild and stronger animals aesthetically.

Throwing away the messy thoughts, Luo Qiu opened his small mouth and yawned, his little pink tongue twitched, resisting the desire to lick his paws, his furry ears trembled, hearing the whirring outside With the sound of the wind, the brothers and sisters who were sleeping in the dark pushed their short legs to move less than one centimeter, and continued to sleep on Papaban's belly in satisfaction.

Then I started dreaming about when winter would pass.

——

The cold winter season is still going on, and as time goes by, the thatch pressed by stones can no longer withstand the wind and snow at the entrance of the cave. During this period, Madara and Fang went out to strengthen the windproof of the entrance of the cave, and at the same time used their claws to hold the entrance of the cave. The accumulated snow that is almost below the top has been gathered together, so that they can not only act as a temporary shelter from the wind, but also leave an opening for ventilation and breathing, and at the same time, it can be used to observe the weather outside.

The ability of the repaired cave entrance to block the wind and snow has been greatly enhanced. Luo Qiu and his brothers and sisters eat, drink and sleep in the warm cave every day, and then they are pushed out by their father Papa to bask in the sun on sunny days, and they live like this Cozy and lazy.

The change happened one night. Luo Qiu was trying his best to block the gravity from his brother Mount Tai in his sleep, but suddenly heard a deafening roar of a tiger, as if it was exploding in his ears, rumbling and rumbling, shattering his dream. He was startled awake, opened his eyes suddenly, and saw Daddy Ya, who stretched his body suddenly in the darkness, made a short cry as if responding to the roar of a tiger, and then the figure ran from the warm cave very quickly out.

When Luo Qiu came back to his senses, Papaban, who was lying under him, also came to his senses. He exploded anxiously and made a snoring sound from his throat, circling around his three cubs back and forth in the cave. .

Luo Qiu woke up with his brothers and sisters in a daze and lay down on the haystack. He could feel the unusual atmosphere and the worry of Papaban who was connected by blood, so he could only act quietly as a group. The obedient cub lay on the haystack, not making a fuss.

As time goes by, the worries accumulate more and more. Papaban is trying his best to control his emotions, and he doesn't seem to want to pass on his worries and anxiety to his cubs. The furry brothers and sisters are not in a good mood. Didn't find it, turned over after a while and continued to sleep.

But Luo Qiu, who was a human being inside the shell, couldn't turn a blind eye. He quietly opened his golden eyes and carefully observed his Papaban in the dark.

Luo Qiu didn't know what happened, but when he saw his Papaban so uneasy, he crawled out from the encirclement of his brothers and sisters and rubbed against Papaban's legs, sticking out his tongue and licking it to comfort him. hit him.

"Chi!" Although he didn't want to admit it, the cheetah cub's cry was indeed very tender and thin like that of a chicken.

"No meow!" Don't worry, the ball!

Papaban looked down at his youngest cub, with a humanized expression on his handsome and furry face, he let out a soft cry and lowered his head to wash his little baby's face, and licked Luo Qiu's little furry head Fluff up.

In any case, he has to be strong, he still has three cubs to raise, not to mention Ya is so strong...

After comforting herself a few times like this, Madara calmed down and lay down on the haystack, gathered the three pups on her belly, then continued to wash and wash their faces one by one without discrimination, and then buried her head in the pile of cubs and took a deep breath, as if That's the whole backbone of him.

I don't know when the teeth will come back...