Concept

Xie Lian also known as Dianxia, his Royal Highness, Hero of the common folk, the scrappy wanderer, as he walked along hand-in-hand with San Lang, the Demon Lord. Hua Cheng secretly blamed General Mu Qing for accidentally sending them to this strange world because he and that other idiot, Feng Xin began to bicker like they always do!

As of right now, they were eying everything with awe because of the large moving objects that could carry people to the sky, they seem to go fast or were moving those objects that made them go around with their legs because of those winding circles.

Xie Lian smiled, "San Lang, everything looks so interesting!"

"Yes but it may also be dangerous, Gege, stay close to me." Hua Cheng pulled his husband closer, glaring at the various judgmental looks they'd got, and scared them off by omitting a bit of his demonic energy.

Xie Lian heard some crying, "is that a child?"

Hua Cheng turned to Gege, "a child?" He listened carefully to have heard some yelling, "you and your meddlesome antics! You stupid, naughty boy!"

"Please! I'm sorry!"

Being the gentle heart he was, Xie Lian took a run for it. Hua Cheng followed quickly as to not lose sight of his husband. They eventually came to a house where Xie Lian watched with a fat, purpling faced man was holding the hair of a little boy who was crying his eyes, "how many times do I have to tell you?! STOP MAKING AN EMBARRASSMENT OF MY FAMILY!!!" The little boy's tearful green eyes with glasses whimpered, "I-I didn't meant to!"

The man was about to lay a hand on him when Xie Lian grabbed his arm, "if I may, sir. Don't you think it's harsh to hit a child?"

"This is none of your business, sir! This boy was being disobedient and made an embarrassment of me! In front of guests!!!" He bellowed, he tried to yank away his hand only for the man to tightened even more of his grip who thought was a devastatingly beautiful woman until he heard the masculine voice. His wife Petunia looked at him with envy for his loveliness exceeds her own while a little chubby boy blow a raspberry at him. The man with an eyepatch smiled dangerously at the child who proceeded to run for his mummy who was about to rebuke the man for scaring her Duddlikins when she felt a terrifying aura about this strange man.

The man who Hua Cheng thought looked like a giant boulder purpled even more that he laughed, "your voice could certainly wake the undead! How about you shut up?" He glared with an evil smile.

Xie Lian grabbed the man's hand and threw him over his shoulder, causing a loud thud to be audible!
He went over to the little boy who was whimpering with those huge frightened green eyes that Xie Lian felt his heart break. "Don't be afraid. Are you hurt?" The gentleness of the man's voice sounded like soft chimes in the wind that the little boy felt soothed, "no..."

Xie Lian smiled gently, "what is your name, little one?"

The little boy shyly looked up at him, "I'm Harry...Harry Potter..."

Xie Lian put a hand on the child's head, "I'm sorry, but I will not stand for anyone to hurt a child," he had a glare with an angry smile, "So he is coming with us."

Hua Cheng smiled, "whatever Gege wants."

Dudley had a question, "Gege?"

Hua Cheng smirked, "My husband."

The Dursleys gapped at him with disgust, as Vernon gapped incredulously, "two men together? Freakish!"

Hua Cheng glared down at him, "oh, do enlighten this one of what is more freakish, but isn't attempting to hurt a child more despicable?" He waved a hand that made the family pass out. "They won't even remember having the child here."

Xie Lian smiled, "would you like to come with us, Young Harry?"

Harry took another look at them and nodded, "yes..."

Xie Lian hugged the little boy who blushed, "let's adopt him, San Láng!"

Although, he normally wouldn't care much for anyone else, seeing the cry and cower reminds him of his tormentors which was the entire town, only he had a saving light: his God, Xie Lian.

He knew he couldn't refuse anyone his precious God wanted if it was for the better. Honestly, his Gege was far too kind for this world.
——- ———