chapter 15

<time skip to evening>

(Neji pov)

I was about to go to the training grounds to meet with y/n but I saw Hinata and her father training and ngl it was kinda harsh. I just tried to run out of there without being noticed, but who was I kidding? I mean to get past the head of the byakugan clan that easily. So yea, I got called out to and went up to them and Hinata's father asked me to spar with her and train her a little. I swear to god i was so angry i couldve killed someone but i cant deny the head so i had to ditch y/n. I felt so bummed.

(y/n pov)

I been waiting for that shithead for the past hour now, and mind me i do not have the best temper underneath the "i dont give a shit" face.

I just went and sat under a random tree watching the waterfall when i sensed someone's presence. I decided not to mind and thought it might be neji but i couldnt recognise the aura. I just went up close to where i was sensing and someone threw about a million shurikens from all freaking sides. i dodged all of them but i still couldnt sense the presence correctly. Whoever this person was, he was strong asf.

I waited there, with my guard up and ready to pounce any moment but nothing happened for about 3 minutes but then i saw a figure far ahead, with a huge white cape on, staring in to my soul. The person started walking towards me but really slowly, almost as he was talking a stroll in a park but instead of being scared, which i shouldve been, only one thought came to my mind -                                              "this is gonna be good"

He finally came close enough for me to make a move but i decided not to initiate this time. I mean i knew nothing about the person and i had never seen him around. I just waited, staring right into his eyes but he didnt do anything. My body was itching for a fight but i decided to conatain it. Suddenly, the person took of the hood of his cape and i could see his face clearly.

The man had the wierdest face ever. It was insanely pale and the nose was so sharp but the eyes, they eyes were yellow almost like a snake's. I still waited for his next move, but all he did was talk and he said one single phrase.-"hello y/n, nice to see you again"

I immediately jumped back and threw a few shurikens, he dogded them all of course. I then asked him in the coldest tone possible "who are you?"

He waited for a minute and then said "dont worry love, you'll know soon enough" and then he took off. I mean he just dissapeared. I didnt mind following him because why would i have. It was an insanely woerd encounter but i decided to leave it and go train a little.

Why's my life so full of wierd shit man.?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like it, more next week cause i have finals goin on .

show love, byee<33