chapter 1

It was a cold, rainy night. Right in front of the 'Aun' gate of the hidden leaf village, a girl named y/n  collapsed. She was brought up to the hospital and after she gained consciousness, met the Hokage. Seeing her helpless state, the Hokage let her stay in the village and got her enrolled in the academy. No one knew anything about her except the Hokage.

--AT THE ACADEMY--

Iruka sensei welcomed y/n to their class. He asked her to give a short introduction. 

''My name is y/n. That is all you need to know'' she said.

Iruka sensei asked her to go sit with Hyuga Neji. They greeted each other with a simple 'hi' and listened to Iruka Sensei's lecture.

--TIME SKIP--

The class ended and everyone went to eat their lunches. y/n found a spot near a tree where no one could see her eat her lunch cause she liked being alone. She just started eating when she saw a raven-haired boy coming toward her. 

'Who are you?' He asked her in a cold tone.

'Go away' she replied back in a cold tone.

The raven-haired boy was taken aback by a girl treating him like that and he became curious about who she was.

''I'm Uchiha Sasuke'' Said the raven-haired boy hoping to start a conversation to know more about her

''ok'' was all y/n said before she finished her food and went away.

This made Sasuke even more curious.

He started following y/n and saw her going towards the training grounds. He found himself a great chance of knowing her strength and power so he behind a tree and watched her train.

....He was amazed by how harsh and brutal her training was. She seemed to be strong. Sasuke decided to show himself as he wanted to train too. y/n noticed him but didn't say a word. Soon, they both unknowingly started competing with each about who could train longer and who could hit a better target with their shurikens.

This went on for hours and they both were getting really tired. y/n passed out since she was training long before Sasuke was. On the other hand, Sasuke; not knowing what to do was about to leave but he couldn't. He ended up taking y/n to his apartment and as she lay on his couch started at her beautiful face. He mentally slapped himself and got back to his senses.

''I don't have time to do this shit. I need to get stronger. I need to invest all my time to train and become stronger than HIM to kill him.'' he said to himself and went to his room whilst y/n was still laying on his couch, unconscious.

---------------------------------------------------------------

lmao.